You may also like

Rate Dr. Lisa Gough

Dr. Lisa Gough's Ratings

Lisa Gough is great when it comes to dealing with children or pregnancy.. As for being a GP, her abilities and knowledge definitely fall short, she was my family doctor for the past 15ish years and never have i been more disappointed in the care i received.. She had little to no knowledge on the issues my family and I were having, and often dismissed what we had to say

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Excellent. Caring, knowledgeable, pleasant. The best GP I have had in past 60 years

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510959].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Dr. Gough is overly cautious to the point where she has no opinion of her own. She constantly refers you to other specialists - even for simple things - who roll their eyes at the fact that you were referred in the first place. I found this a waste of my time. And if she has any serious concerns she will not tell you directly but rather offer vague advice, then go behind your back to the authorities. I am posting this so that others are aware of this and are not shocked by this behaviour. I think her lack of certainty/confidence(?) causes her to behave in irrational ways. This is rather unfortunate as she otherwise comes across as someone who cares.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1350236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Gough is a great doctor. Punctual, professional, helpful. I feel like she gets the job done efficiently and that she cares. She is really easy going about children coming to appointments as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1350235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

BEST doctor I've ever had! She was my doctor during my pregnancy, was there for the birth, and was my doctor long after until I moved. I miss her! She was so wonderful and I even begged her to take me back if I ever moved back to Victoria.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1350234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

After being admitted for induction Dr. Gough was promplty there to ease my worries and when my daughter went into stress and an emergency c-section was done, dr gough was there every step of the way and with her simplicity and comfort I felt ok with everything that was happening and knew that she would make sure that everything was ok..we love you dr gough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1350233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

I switched doctors because I knew Dr. Gough was thorough, and involved in her patients. She delivered my son, and is my wife's doctor as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1350232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Thanks for all of your help, Dr Gough! Delivered our daughter and genuinely cares. Don't let the receptionist turn you off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1350231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

I love dr. gough. She has been my doctor for years and she is just so nice and I really like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1350230].votes_count ]]