Ratings for Dr. Neil H. Hyman

I can't say enough positive about Dr. Hyman. Having an ileostomy to treat my advanced Ulcerative Colitis was so traumatic and something I was so afraid of, but I don't feel like I could have received better care than I received from Dr. Hyman. Even after the surgery and during my recovery, he is ALWAYS there for me to answer questions and give encouragement. When he says he is a partner in the process, he truly lives up to that. Where so many surgeons just stitch you up and send you on your way. Dr. Hyman becomes part of your life and is fully involved with recovery. Even when you have stupid questions about diet or treating the wound, for example, you can call his office, and someone will call you back. He even called me himself to re-ensure me that everything was okay. I consider myself lucky to have received such great care from this wonderful man and doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Hyman is the best! He knows what he's doing and he has the greatest personality! Will only go to him for colon needs.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Hyman saved my life, he is such a wonderful man. He always greets me with a hug and a huge smile.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Neil Hyman, is one of the BEST Dr. in the whole WORLD. After suffering with HORRIBLE ulcerative Colitis for years....Dr. Hyman, gave me back my wonderful quality of life. My family and I,will forever be indebted to this wonderful man. HE is a tribute to his profession on EVERY level. VERY kind,caring and professional. I HIGHLY recommend him to ANYONE seeking help. Heather D.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

I had a bad experience. I had my bowel perferated during a colonoscopy over a year ago. my life is changed forever. I am sad to say I will never be the same again. I miss my old life. I wish I could turn back the clock. I can't tell you how I have suffered

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

This man is THE BEST Doctor that one could EVER hope for. He changed and made my life MUCH better and my family and I will be FOREVER be indebted to him.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Dr. Hyman is truely a great Doctor who cares more deeply about his patients then any other doctor I have ever met. He Truely cares about making sure his patients have a better quality of life after surgery.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

He is very knowledgeable and is a skillful surgeon. He removed my colon! He knows what he's doing. It is very hard to get a word in edgewise though when you go for visits, but that is true of almost any doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. Neil H. Hyman's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Emblem Health