Ratings for Dr. John M. Pitman

everyone on here is commenting about the wrong dr pitman. this is the father's site and he is not the plastic surgery doctor, the names are plastic( john m pitman III)and thoriac ( john m pitman jr) so this is unfair responses this doctor is a kind caring person always has been and always will be,

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

What a nasty manager they have. All she wanted was my money. She was so rude! I will not have my surgery there.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Please don't be fooled this was the worst and he don't pay attention to what you say he will tell you that you look great and all he did was run all with your money with you body looking the same and feeling worst please go to another doctor another location because if I had known what I know now I swear to GOD he would not be my pick and I might not have even gotten the surgery PLEASE DO NOT BE FOOLED THEY ALSO DON'T HAVE GOOD PICTUES TO SHOW OR THEY CAN NOT FIND THE PHOTO BOOK SADLY I DIDNT GET TO SEE PICTURES TO WEEKS AFTER MY SURGERY OF PEOPLE HE DID THE SAME SURGERY ON AND THEY WERE NOT GOOD AT ALL.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Dr. Pitman is a wonderful surgeon, very knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner. I told him the type of implant I wanted and he explained why that would not be the best choice and he didn’t just go with what I wanted and I like another PS I consulted with. He told me what to expect after surgery and I have had no unexpected surprises. The worst part of the surgery for me was the side effects from the anesthesia. When I woke up I was SOO SICK! The only part of my surgical experience I would change is being allowed to recover a bit longer before being discharged. Overall, Dr. Pitman and his staff have been great and they were so supportive. Before I sedated on the table, the OR nurse made me laugh and she said “We are going to take great care of you!” They did! I am so glad I did it! I feel like a woman even under all my ace bandages!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Dr. John M. Pitman's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1959)

• BCBS Illinois