Ratings for Dr. Tuck

Avoid at all costs. Venture to another walk-in or emerg if he's working. Save yourself the neglect and humiliation. Cannot believe this man can practice medicine.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Needs to go back to school and become something he actually knows something about and cares for

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Not really a complain about Dr. Tuck,,but the reception staff are not helpful at all. Tried to see Dr, however was given an appt 3 wks ahead of time. Went into the office to advise that I need to see him sooner, and was told to go to walk in clinic. 25 people ahead of me, and I had arrived half hour early. When I advised that I could not wait, because of symptoms, I was told that she would have to consult with Dr first. Was told that she had consulted with him when I called in, but did not have an answer for me as to why I did not get a call advising me of a sooner appt. When I asked him they did not keep a few appts open for emergency, I never did get an answer. I have been seeing Dr. Tuck for over 20 yrs. I cannot believe that they could not get me in to see him considering my medical condition. I finally went to another walk in and was seen within 10 min. Was sent to lab and an appt will be made for me with a specialist. Unfortunately the people working at that clinic in Port Perry do not care one bit about the patients. I guess its because they know how difficult it is to get another doctor. I am so disappointed in that clinic! I spent 3 hrs today just driving around trying to find a dr that could see me without going to emerg. Our health care system is gone so down hill! I could never treat a patient the way I was treated today. Also have to mention that when I stand at the counter waiting to talk to the reception, I am totally ignored. Not a " Hello, I will be with you in a minute". What the heck is wrong with people?

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Horrible doctor, worst bedside manner ever. Very high on himself and yet their is no reason to be. Seems like he doesn't want to be bothered by anyone, always tells you there is nothing wrong only to end up at the hospital or walk-in 1-2 days later being told how serious it is...

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

He is too busy to care. Didn't even know I was his patient when I had to go to emerg (and I had seen him a lot). If you have an appointment for 2 o'clock. show up at 4 and you will only have to wait 1 hour. Not worth it!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010