Ratings for Dr. Deon Vorster

Impressed with his listening skills. Immediately upon meeting him in his office his calm demeanor and communication skills were prevalent. This put me at ease while I was explaining my case to him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Vorster for 6 years. He communicates with his patient well and is very thourough. Both children see Dr. Vorster as their family Dr. as well. Highly recomend him as a family physician.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I have been a patient for about 2 years and have been very happy with Dr. Vorster.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

I went to the walk-in clinic, 2nd time in 2 days as my family Dr. was away. The 2nd day I visited I got Dr. Vorster. he recognized that I did need an antibiotic to overcome the infection I had. So glad he was on as the previous day I was sent home with nothing done and told to come back if I didn't feel better. I'm not a pill popper and use herbs and vitamins when I can, but there are times when you do need an antibiotic to help your immune system. Thank you Dr. Vorster for not sending me away to suffer and recognizing that this was serious or I would not have been at the clinic. I would definitely recommend Dr. Vorster and I'm thankful we have him here in Olds.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

In my opinion, misdiagnosed an obvious appendicitis case - nearly lost the child. Are you willing to take that risk?

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

I am very happy with Dr. Vorster and the care and attention he has given my two children. He is very thorough when examining them and he takes time to explain things to me. When we leave the clinic I feel very confident that we received good care and accurate diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

Did not like his attitude for suggestions or listening to what i had to say to him....

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Dr Vorster is one of best doctors I know

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

didn't really seem concerned that i was hysterical in his office....

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

I have recently discovered Dr. Voster and I am delighted with him! He listens! He is very prompt and addresses ALL of my concerns and so far he has been right on with his diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007