Ratings for Dr. Michael Feijo

Best chiropractor I have ever seen! I will never see another. He is so caring and genuine.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Can't believe how much dr Mike has helped my family ! Thanks

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

wow just wow way to be keep up the great work you are doing awesome so far , thumbs up for you

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Have know n Mike for 30 years....he is the best period!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Why all of you spill this top secret. If you all comment like this about Dr. Michael (what he really deserve) we all have to wait in a long line to get an appointment. Any way all these 5* comments are true. Very good practitioner and he treats the patient very nicely and treatment is also very high.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Mike and his receptionist, Lucy - 5+ star service. These people are friendly, patient, and professional. You need look no further for your foot health needs. I've been to then twice for orthotics. Back pain has been reduced and the care and attention Mike gives you is worthy of this rating. Give 'em a try!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I have been going for chiropractor adjustments to Dr. Feijo as needed for years and I can not say enough good things about him. He is positive, helpful, and caring. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

When my wife and i where in a car accident we went to Dr.Feijo for treatment. I found him to make you feel like where not only a patient but a friend. He showed a great interest in your recovery and was willing to help in any way you need when it come to dealing with the insurance company. He is a super doctor and person.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

He's an angel from heaven, I think doctors should take a lesson from this wonderful person! He's so positive and caring, when I'm done with a session with this chiropractor I feel so motivated and happy it's unbeleivable.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011