Ratings for Dr. William G. Dodds

His staff lied about the costs and charged me thousands more than expected. The nurses didn't even read my chart. They ran me through the standard IVF factory without any regard for my actual treatment plan. Dr. Dodds saw me once to deliver the sales pitch, then never again. I got whatever random doctor was there for my physicals and procedure. I called him when I was in terrible pain from the drugs, and he ignored my concerns and blamed it on a nonexistent "bug." When I transferred to a much better clinic, his lab mishandled my embryos and they all died in transit. Don't waste your time at this practice. Dr. Dodds only cares about the cash. Go to Chicago or the Detroit area for better care at a better price.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Dodds and his entire staff at the Kalamazoo location are amazing. Nurses,techs and front desk are all extremely helpful as well.Very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Dodds and Dr Shavell, everything went smoothly we did ivf and got pregnant on first time with twins! We are superly excited and didn't think we'd ever have kids!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Very impressed with Dr. Dodds and the staff. They truly care about their patients. Going through infertility can be a scary and upsetting time. But they take very good care of you! I am already excited to go back for baby number 2!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

The staff are amazing! I'm expecting my second baby thanks to The Fertility Center and their knowledge. By the time I sought their assistance with infertility, I was frustrated and hopeless. They gave me hope with each consult and helped me be the mom I always prayed I'd be one day.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Not super impressed. Never seems to remember my name and always feel rushed like just anther person to push through the process and it's a difficult process. Knoweledgeable yes but unless you ask the right questions they don't take a lot of time to explain.

Submitted January 20, 2016

Everyone, from the front desk to Dr. Dodds himself, gave the very best care. They were helpful and knowledgeable. Without Dr. Dodds and his staff, we never would have conceived another child and are currently expecting twins! The ivf staff was there for me to answer all of my questions and kept me at ease through the entire process. I never felt like my case wasn't important. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Awesome doctor and office. Very caring and compassionate

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I really think Dr. Dodds is great along with the staff at this office. It was a long road to get pregnant and they were a great support team in keeping us positive with next steps. One suggestion, which may have already been tried, is having you hold for the IVF nurses instead of leaving a message. I would rather hold for a nurse then leave a message time and time again to then have to wait for a response. Other than that, it was a great experience and I am very thankful to have been referred to Dr. Dodds.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I have never been happier with a specialist as I was with Dr.Dodds and his staff. Everyone was so incredibly helpful, encouraging and knowledgable. I struggled with getting help from other providers with getting pregnant until I found them, and know I'm having a baby and owe it all to the amazing supportive staff at the Fertility Center. They dont give up and genuinely care about you and your well being. A Fantastic team of doctors, nurses and staff at both the Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo location! Even though I only visited the Grand Rapids office once, they still treated me as if I had been there multiple times.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. William G. Dodds's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1982)

AHC