You may also like

Rate Dr. Aaron Low

Dr. Aaron Low's Ratings

Dr. Low has been our Family doctor for over 15 years. He is amazing. He is dedicated, kind and very knowledgeable. He has always seen members of our family, even last minute, making time for all of us. He was able to recognize and begin treatment on me for a rare condition and promptly provided me an appointment with the Specialist I needed to follow up with. I am very pleased to call him our doctor and would follow his practice anywhere so as not to lose him. Thank you Dr. Low for your years of dedication and care! Debbie Mitchell

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2015

I've been his patient for several years (since he was at the Kennedy/Lawrence location. He has misdiagnosed me in the past, which put me in emerg, he knows nothing about my chronic illnesses (uneducated), and he does not follow instructions from my specialists. His front office staff are rude and there is a new woman working in the front who doesn't speak English properly and can't get anything right. Looking for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Me, My brother and my dad have been seeing Dr Low for as long as I can remember. He doesn't like to dance around issues and if very helpful. he lets you take part in your own healthcare and lets you know the risks and benefits of everything. wait times are normally short in my experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr. Low is very nice person, knowledgeable and understanding. He respects your time and doesn't make you wait very long. The office staff is soooo much better now that Marcia is not there anymore. The secretaries are very polite and take the time to listen to you. The drug store next door is great too, with good service and prices are comparable to Wal-Mart.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2448309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I have been going to Dr Low for about 14 years now and find him to be a good Dr. I do wish he would spend a little more time and often question him because he does not do a physical exam. He does listen to what you say and I have never had a mis-diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I too have been seeing Dr. Low for many years and I would have to agree that he has changed over the last few years and not for the better. Although he is friendly and empathetic, I also find him to rush through my appointments and not follow through very often. I find that I always have to push him to find answers to my problems or concerns. Now where shall I start about Marcy...I have complained several times with no satisfaction. The staff at the old office were extremely wonderful and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1350905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr.Low is an average doctor. He seems to care but does not take the time to listen, or put much effort into getting to the root of problems. His staff is a disgrace and the fact that Dr. Low does nothing about it speaks volumes to me that he cares little about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1350904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

i have been a patient of Dr Low for about 5 years and another family member for over 10 years. I am not sure what others are whining about, the man is a doctor of medicne not a miracle cure all for when age creeps up on us, some things you have to live with. I have never had a reason to question any of his diagnosis of issues I seen him for. If people would take better care of themselves they would not have to ask for pills to cure their bad lifestyles no matter who the doctor is. Thank you Dr Low for all of your care you have provide me through the years and years to come. PS. That Marcia has about all the rudeness and ignorance you could stuff into 1 person, and she is stuffed tight.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1350903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Low is competent, knowledgeable and listens to ones complaints. His receptionist Marcia is another story. She is unprofessional, ignorant, and rude. Not worth seeing a good dr. if you have to put up with his disgrace of a receptionist. Keep looking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1350902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Hate calling his office. I called to today to get a prescription refilled, my pharmacy hadn't received a response from their fax in 3 days. When I finally got through the receptionist gave me attitude straight away how it wasn't her fault and tried to hang up on me before I could confirm the fax number. This is the office at Kennedy. Overall Dr. Low has always been nice and understanding but I don't get that personal touch and I question him often. I had a rash/abrasion of some kind on my hand for 2 months and when finally had the time to make an appointment and show him he said it would never get better. I had to pushed him to just try a prescription and my hand got better the next day. I have been with him for over 10 years but I doubt he would recognize me on the street.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1350901].votes_count ]]