Ratings for Dr. Ady L. Djerassi

I had been seeing Dr. Ady about 8 years. She is very compassionate, knowledgeable and in tune with my needs and concerns. She will spend as much time as the patient needs during the appointment..which is why she sometimes runs her waiting appointments late. I don't want to feel rushed and I appreciate the time she spends with me. Sadly Dr Ady, left Bryn Mawr Medical Practice in 2012. I'm not sure what she is doing at this time.I'm hoping she reopens her practice so I and many other patients can return to her practice.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr. Djerassi has addressed my needs well. Always ready to answer questions, and offer advice. I feel very comfortable in her care. She knows her specialty well. Always has time to listen. Very caring doctor. I condider her a friend. Reception staff leaves a lot to be desired. Medical assistants are very good.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

My first visit with Djerassi and I was impressed. Even with a busy schedule the doctor went over my metabolic blood tests, ordered by another doctor who never returned my calls, and explained them to me in detail. She also went over my thyroid ultrasound and also explained it so I could understand the results. She ordered a biopsy. I never felt rushed and found her to be very friendly, patient and extremely well informed.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Professional and knowledgeable, while down-to-earth and compassionate. Showed me my test results and explained exactly why she chose my treatment path. Great experience.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

Diagnosed my condition when other doctors had failed. Very pleasant, thorough & willing to listen to concerns.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2005