You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Carol Layton

Awful service. Charges extremely over priced rates that don't coincide with the dental association fee guide what so ever. You might at well be paying ever cent out of your pocket. I was booked in on days that it was known the specialist wouldn't be available and had to miss double time at work because of it. Very disappointed that I was referred here. Just an outrageous money grab clinic. Avoid this place at all costs.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I just had a root canal (my first) performed by Dr Layton and, I have to say, the whole experience was great. Even though the tooth that was being fixed was at the very back, I felt comfortable the entire procedure without an ounce of pain. She was very thorough with the explanation of the procedure and was very patient to answer any questions that I had. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

What can I say Dr.Layton you did a great job on this horror story of this root canal,every thing from the needles to the procedure. Sure glad I came to you ,"your the best ". Get in to see her first thing in the morning ….get in and get out :)

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I was impressed with how quickly the root canal was performed and I had little to no pain afterwards. I also felt the price was reasonable. My only complaint is the wait time, I was there for two hours for my consultation and waited about an hour for my root canal to start! Made me more nervous about the procedure sitting and waiting, she should decrease her daily bookings.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

As others have mentioned be prepared to wait. I had one root canal done by Dr Layton, took the better part of a day, ended up getting infected and got charged on the return visit to get a prescription for antibiotics. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Dr Layton is not the doctor I would see on getting a root canal. She may have nice bed side manner but after 3 failed root canals all done by her...I ended up loosing alot of money and extracting my teeth. Learned a painful and expensive lesson!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

In the chair for over 5 hours and still ended up with a failed root canal. 2 years later and I'm now looking at more dental surgery. Would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Layton proved to be very knowledgeable, efficient and competent. Root canals were perfect, painless and healed with no trouble. She has a problem of punctuality, nicely alleviated with those fancy video glasses. Anyway, be prepared to wait.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Dr. Layton has shown the highest level of professionalism, knowlege and skill during my visit to her office for a root canal. I would stongly recommend her to anyone seeking her level of expertise.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

I recently had a root canal done by Dr. Layton. After she put the freezing, I waited for 20 minutes while she was consulting with another patient. Then she started with my root canal and again left me for more than half an hour to consult with another patient. I had the dam in my mouth and was gagging, but what the heck....she has to maximize her earning potential. After my root canal was done she put in a temporary filling indicating that she did not keep permanent filling in her practice and that I would have to make another appointment with my dentist. When I went to my dentist he took the temporary filling out and noticed that there was a crack in the tooth. Dr. Layton being the specialist that she is should have noticed the crack and informed me before she proceeded with the root canal so that I would have had the option to have the tooth pulled out. I am still in pain, but have to wait to be fitted with the crown.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Carol Layton's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful service. Charges extremely over priced rates that don't coincide with the dental association fee guide what so ever. You might at well be paying ever cent..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I just had a root canal (my first) performed by Dr Layton and, I have to say, the whole experience was great. Even though the tooth that was being fixed was at ..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "What can I say Dr.Layton you did a great job on this horror story of this root canal,every thing from the needles to the procedure. Sure glad I came to you ,"y..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I was impressed with how quickly the root canal was performed and I had little to no pain afterwards. I also felt the price was reasonable. My only complaint ..."

October 23, 2014