Ratings for Dr. Carol Layton

Dr Layton is kind, caring & funny. I felt at ease with her and her staff and would HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Just find another doctor , she is just there so she can grab more money . Should have retired long time a go .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Had worst bedside manner. Had to go to her twice, once for a root canal treatment 3 years ago my former dentist couldn't do that I now have to get it pulled and for a root canal treatment to get done for a second time. I was in horrible pain after and went back she told me nothing was wrong and that it would settle down. It didn't I ended up I the emergency room

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Layton is so professional, honest and kind. I was hit in the mouth with a baseball and did some major damage to my bottom teeth. When I called they got me in right away, and after all the diagnostic information was gathered, she discussed all my options very clearly with me. We agreed to wait before beginning treatment as she was hoping I would heal and not need any treatment . Not a money hungry endodontist - just an truthful , sincere person. She's the GREATEST !!

Submitted August 12, 2016

Awful service. Charges extremely over priced rates that don't coincide with the dental association fee guide what so ever. You might at well be paying ever cent out of your pocket. I was booked in on days that it was known the specialist wouldn't be available and had to miss double time at work because of it. Very disappointed that I was referred here. Just an outrageous money grab clinic. Avoid this place at all costs.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I just had a root canal (my first) performed by Dr Layton and, I have to say, the whole experience was great. Even though the tooth that was being fixed was at the very back, I felt comfortable the entire procedure without an ounce of pain. She was very thorough with the explanation of the procedure and was very patient to answer any questions that I had. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

What can I say Dr.Layton you did a great job on this horror story of this root canal,every thing from the needles to the procedure. Sure glad I came to you ,"your the best ". Get in to see her first thing in the morning ….get in and get out :)

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I was impressed with how quickly the root canal was performed and I had little to no pain afterwards. I also felt the price was reasonable. My only complaint is the wait time, I was there for two hours for my consultation and waited about an hour for my root canal to start! Made me more nervous about the procedure sitting and waiting, she should decrease her daily bookings.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

As others have mentioned be prepared to wait. I had one root canal done by Dr Layton, took the better part of a day, ended up getting infected and got charged on the return visit to get a prescription for antibiotics. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Dr Layton is not the doctor I would see on getting a root canal. She may have nice bed side manner but after 3 failed root canals all done by her...I ended up loosing alot of money and extracting my teeth. Learned a painful and expensive lesson!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014