Ratings for Dr. James E. Mckendree

I have been seeing him for 6 years, along with other family members. He takes his time to listen and understand patient concerns. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Very compassionate. Takes time with me and listens to my concerns

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

He was the most rude person I have ever met. His nurse must have learned off of him also. He never returns a phone call. I ran out of heart medication and it took him almost a week to get back to me

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

excellent dr. should open up a solo practice. very nice with patients

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

I have been going to this dr for about 2 1/2 years. I went to him because I needed help that no other dr would give me. Well , I was not to happy w/ the last few times I went to him. HE DOESN'T listen to your problems. He is always ina hurry and his nurse is rude. He needs to learn a hell of a lot more for me to go back.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

My doctor retired and since I had not needed to see him in a few years, I was completely rushed to find a new doctor. After asking all around, I was recommended to check out this practice. When I called to schedule with whomever was accepting new patients, there were 3 at the time...she said I could pick...and I said, well you know them better, what do you think...I said I preferred a younger doctor, since I am younger and would like him to be my childrens doctor, when I have kids. When I met him, he was absolutely the best doctor ever. He even called to follow-up to see if a script he wrote for me was covered by my insurance! I have been going there now for about 3-4 years, and he amazes me everytime with his knowledge. He is truly compassionate and I hope to be treated by him for a long time. I definitely would recommend him. Even when I need to see the PA he has stopped in to double check what I was trying to explain. He is great.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr. McKendree is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever seen. A lot of docs could take a few lessons from him. He is always concerned for my well being and takes time to go over every concern that I may have. I never feel rushed or like he is not 100% commited to his patients. I am very glad that he is my doctor and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

This Doctor went out of his way for me thoughout my pregnancy. Was always on time maybe a few minutes late, but that's to be expected for a doctor. Very friendly and courteous.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2006

flag | Submitted February 17, 2006

Dr, McKendree is perhaps the nicest Dr. I have ever gone to. He is kind, knowledgable and caring and has a great bedside manner. His nurse preps me and listens to my initial concerns before he sees me and then he actually takes the time to read those concerns and think about them before he comes into the exam room. He speaks to me with respect, genuine concern for my problem and discusses options. If I ask him a question about any RX meds I have read about in a mag, and he is not informed about the product, he will discuss it with other Docs in the practice or look it up while I am still in the office and give his recommendations. His staff is wonderful and they all make you feel like there is no foolish question and you are never ever bothering them with a concern, whether it be in person or on the phone. He's top notch in my book. So is his staff.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2005

Dr. James E. Mckendree's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)