Ratings for Dr. Mitchell Winemaker

I have had my hip replaced and listened to his advice on the physio and feel great. I was so scared that I would never be the same but after surgery I feel like a new person and can do everything I used to be able to do without the constant pain. I have been off all my pain killers and meds 3 months after surgery. I should have done this 2 years ago. thank you Dr. Winemaker for helping me be the man I used to be. 1 nurse at the Juravinsky centre should be fired albeit. She worked the midnight shift and would not bother to help us in any way. terrible. if you don't like your job don't make the patients suffer just quit!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

This dr doesn't cared about looking at test results. Wasted my time in his office, no manners and does not listen. He needs to learn manners how to treat patients. Idiot.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Had hip surgery dec 8/16. Thank u dr winemaker for giving me my freedom back! No pain now at all. He's a wonderfully gifted dr and can't believe how well I feel in such little time.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Winemaker is a fantastic orthopaedic surgeon. Can't wait until he does further work on my knees.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Great results on my new hip. Would be back if any other joints present a problem. Thank you Doctor Winemaker!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I just did a review and forgot to mention that I need a new hip and Dr. Winemaker is my number 1 choice. May 24 2016. I'll let you know how I make out.😃

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I had a knee revision. 2nd time replacement. Could not believe Hou awesome second time was. First one done in U. S. A. I now need other knee and would not want anyone else to do them Dr. Winemaker and his team are the very best.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

An amazing surgeon... fully explains options and procedures without rushing you. Knee replacement three plus years ago with no problems and excellent post operative care.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

knee replacement with no complications at all, Dr Winemaker fully explained every bit of the process regarding the options for my knee. He was also the only surgeon who personally came to the OR waiting room to talk to my daughter.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

My husband just had knee replacement surgery on June 16, 2015. As promised, the doctor called me after the operation with uplifting news of the successful completion of the knee joint. He kindly followed up with various medications as our family doctor was unavailable. His receptionist was excellent with a very caring attitude and demeanor. Overall, we were very pleased with the doctor's expertise and care.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Mitchell Winemaker's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1991)