Ratings for Dr. Tony Romaniuk

Some staff are really great but I have been going there over 10 years and I never complained once but one dental assistant likes to spray you in the face twice and laughed and another likes to make loud sighing sounds as she make amoled for my crown and then gets upset that my mouth moved and impression was not good but she said its good enough for her as she does not to do it again. I had to come back the next day because the temporary tooth fell out and she gave me a dirty look but thankfully another lady fixed with a stronger bond until my crown was ready. I do not know her name but she was very polite and made me feel that this does happens and it's not my fault. Dr.Srdjan Dautbegovic, use to be polite as he was mainly doing the work on my teeth the 5 years but the last visit he very abrupt and mad at me because I did not have money to do a crown and I said when save up the money I will be back. It was not good for him to hear that I have to save up to do a crown as my husband job was lost due to the goverment privatization. No medical insurance. He demanded to know the timeline of when i be able to get the money. I have given your clinic over $15,000 in work on my teeth. I do not need to be treated poorly. Dr. Romaniuk your are a great dentist and majority of your staff are great and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

This dentist does nothing but COMPLAIN about other dentists’ work. I have trusted a few great dentists with my dental care and have never had an issue or been told my past dental work is faulty... until I saw Dr Romanuik, he said all of my past fillings and crowns should be replaced, when I asked why, he said “because your last dentist did a bad job”. He only wants to steal your money. Do not go to this office

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

Best dentist in Regina! Love them! Never afraid to go now. So gentle.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Thanks for taking care of teeth. No pain and fast service. Excellent staff.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Great experience, awesome staff and did excellent work!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Very disappointed! Not going there anymore. The dental hygienist did a terrible job. I complained. No one bothered to dig dipper, get the facts right and fix the problem. Mistakes happen and sometimes it is good to have complaints to see if there is any areas for improvement. Start with the view that the clients may have a valid point, not that they are trying to rip you off. I want to thank Dr. Tony for all the work he did in the past few years. It is just that his staff members were rude and perhaps, they need to learn how to handle complaints.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I absolutely hate going to the dentist, and probably always will. But Tony and his entire staff at Enhance Dental are all so kind that it makes the experience so much easier for me. All of the hygienists are also very kind and informative on what they are doing, and they always ask if you are comfortable. Tony is the same way. I have been to a handful of different dental clinics, and this is my top pick.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

This review is a little late, but I wanted to share how appreciative I am for the care Dr. Romaniuk gave my son , on a Saturday night when his office was closed. My 3 yr old knocked 2 teeth out and 2 were very wiggly and was in alot of pain. We sat in the emergency room waiting to be seen for over 2hrs. Dr Romaniuk returned my call and met us at his office at 9:30 pm that night! I can't thank you enough for helping us that evening and the following weeks. Your care and kindness wIll not be forgotten. So grateful to have a dentist like this taking care of my family. I highly recommend this office. Be prepared as they are often behind scheldule but know you will alway get the care you need when you are there.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I always receive excellent care and friendliness from the staff. If I have to wait for him I always have someone stop in and ask if I am doing ok or need anything. Very accommodating. Always asked if I am getting enough freezing and if I am doing ok. I would never change dentists. I called in to the clinic at 8:30 with a painful tooth and was in by 10:30 and taken good care of. I am always treated well and my concerns are always asked about and answered. Good work and thank you for being such a great team.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Rushed me into getting perfectly healthy wiadom teeth and made me pay cash even though it could have been covered by insurance. No after care and assistants who extracted my teeth were not at all even professional.

Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Tony Romaniuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients