Ratings for Dr. David Stenning

Dr. Stenning is an excellent physician. He is very intelligent and able to process a great deal of data at once. I have found that he is listening intently, despite looking at his computer. He was able to repeat back verbatim what I had told him when questioned. One of the best family Doctors around and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Should retire. Dr. Stunning makes you wait, stares at his computer, does not listen, does not acknowledge when he has made a mistake. Useless, waste of time, going to see him,.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I have been a patient of dr stenning for over 15 years . I think hes one of the best doctors i have ever met . Caring , smart , punctual and just a total great guy. Anyone who says else wise dont even know him .. - matt s

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

dr stenning is a very knowledgeable and thorough doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Staff is excellent, very clean office. Dr. Stenning was non-professional though and not thorough. He inaccurately diagnosed me and gave me a prescription for something I didn't have. Stared at his computer the whole time (everytime I'm there) and doesn't listen.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Our toddler had a growth in his stomach for about a year that was noticeable, we took him in several times, concerned about it getting bigger and more uncomfortable. Every time Dr. Strnning assured us it was "excessive gas build ups". "Very common nothing to be worried about". We asked for ultrasound after a year as our child was unable to keep food down. Dr Stenning was insulted that we questioned him and told us to get an ultrasound ourselves as "it was completely unnecessary". We went to emerge where they examined him did an immediate ultrasound and rushed us to sick kids hospital where we were informed he has stage 4 liver cancer. It was a tumour... Dave was informed and unapologetic. Useless doctor

Submitted July 10, 2015

I had the pleasure of having Dr. Engelhardt for many years. This man was the best !!! After he left Orangeville, Dr. Stenning took over his practise. Other than the once per year check up, I really didn't have much to say about Dr. Stenning. This spring I was diagnosed with pneumonia and ended up hospitalized. My illness gave me a chance to get to know Dr. Stenning. He was helpful, thorough, kind, understanding, patient, listened well and took all necessary steps to get me to a Respirologist. I found he was very organized and I never had to wait. His staff are also fabulous. As much as I struggled through my illness, my visits to his office were a pleasant experience. I highly recommend Dr. Stenning - in my mind, he is right up there alongside Dr. Engelhardt.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Stenning listens and does not promote pill taking. He is patient and gives the time needed at each appointment. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I have a very serious disease which also causes pain through out my body. Stenning is a good dr sometimes but when it comes to my disease he is not being very good at giving prescriptions for it. I have to almost fight to get what I need for MY disease. Not cool at all.... He needs to be more compassion towards his patients! These ppl that rated him 55555 etc clearly have nothing wrong with them or very little cause if you had what I had you would be going through what I am. Not impressed....

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

dr. stenning has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is very thorough and efficient. Goes the extra mile to ensure you receive all the necessary tests before diagnosis. I could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013