Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Westley

Truly cares about her patients. Sometimes runs late but that is simply because she takes the necessary time with each patient. She has even called me at home to check on me.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Love her as a doctor herself but she is never ever available to see you when you need a doctor. My son has autism and has been at Cheo all night and she isn't avaiable to see him u til next week! Ridiculous plus when we go there Tammy and the nurse always give me a hard time because he can't sit still in the wiring room and he's spreading the "germs" I'm honestly trying to find a new doctor since dr Westly has taken on way too many patients and has no time to take care of her old patiences I been seeing her as a patience since I was 2 myself and that is more than 23 years ago and now she has taken on my son who is now 2. Really not impressed with her work and her flexibility.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Patients like me, who have multiple problems, but are treated as individuals by Dr. Westley, at times cause delays ! She is always patient, attentive, caring, and professional. I have been her patient for over 10 years and consider her to be outstanding in her knowledge, compassion, treatment and professional judgment. With the arrival of Haley as receptionist, my only complaint with the staff disappeared. I find the staff to echo the attitudes of their employers ... professional and helpful, though like most medical staff, under pressure in a busy practise. Congratulations to all of you for a job well done!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

The office staff Tammy and now Haley are deplorable. They leave incorrect information and put you in a panic for no reason. They seem to enjoy being abusive and do not have any compassion whatsoever. I have told Dr Westley in the past and she seems to care but can't seem to fix the issue. There has not been competent caring staff in there since Julia. I really wish the Doctors would fix this as it's so stressful for the patients.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Westley has been my Dr for 20 years. She is the most compassionate Dr you will ever meet, she always has time for you. Doesn't hesitate to refer to a specialist if she doesn't know something. Will always fit you in. She does always run late, as she takes all the time necessary to talk to you and answer questions. The rude receptionist the office had is now gone, for those that had to deal with her:)

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Always wait anywhere from 20 to 40 minutes to see Dr. Westley. Never on time. Receptionist is as nasty as they come. Dr. Westley never seems to know how to fix my ailment. Usually sends me to another Dr. Don't give you a time option. Go when they say. Means I miss a day of work and a day's pay. She is a very nice person and quite pleasant, but feel going to her is a waste of my time. Only go about once every 2 or 3 years as a result

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Westley is an outstanding physician but her clinic has recently hired a new receptionist who does not seem to have the same care, understanding or compassion that the other team members do. Dealing with her is unpleasant and she seems like a gatekeeper rather than a facilitator to accessing quality health care.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I am looking for a new doctor, however I was informed when I called that Dr. Westley is not accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

She is the best doctor. I have been with her since she started. I will never go to an other Dr

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

AMAZING DOCTOR!! She has been my doctor for over 18 years and she has always been kind and very helpfull

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010