Ratings for Dr. Catherine A. Ronaghan

Dr Ronaghan is an amazing doctor. She works long hours taking care of all the patients who put their lives in her hands. She cares about her patients more than any doctor I know. I was recently hospitalized and she found out and came to check on me! She is an amazing surgeon and saved my life 3 years ago thru surgery. Yes you will have to wait, but the knowledge and expertise she has is well worth it. She is thorough - isn't that what we want in a doctor?

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

This Doctor was an hour and 45 minutes late. We were told if we didn't like it they weren't keeping us there. We stayed the Doctor decided she felt something under my moms arm. After a sonogram nothing was found. We were back to square one. She and her staff were rude and unapologetic for her tardiness. She had to do a shift in the ER the night before so according to her staff she was 90 minutes late coming in.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Catherine A. Ronaghan's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1981)