Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Parke

03/19/12 I am a current patient of Dr. Robert Parke’s, who had a total thyroidectomy this year. The experience I have had with him is that of pure unprofessionalism. He could care less about you as an individual and patient. My surgery was in February 2012, and not only did he go on vacation afterwards, but I had to receive my results from a physician who never met me, and on top of that this doctor could not explain to me the cancer that was found and so on. By the end of my very first Post Op appointment after surgery I was in tears. It has been over a month now and I am having the same problems, so instead of Dr. Parke taking the extra step to get to the root of the problem, he puts a tube down my nose and tells me that my vocal chords are fine!!! Then he politely sends me on my way. He didn’t give me but seven minutes of his time as though I am a number not a human being!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I went to Dr.Parke after researching several ENT specialists to perform my parotidectomy. Dr.Parke made the surgery sound so simple and stated that I would have a FULL recovery and look exactly the same, however, this was NOT the case. I am 26 year old female who 3 months post surgery not only has significant pain on the right side of my face, but also has not regained my chin movement back making me look awkward when I smile- not only has the surgery hurt me physically but emotionally. My self confidence has gone down the drain- I refuse to take pictures ever. He LIED to me and stated things would be fine within a month BUT they were NOT. DO NOT go to him. He just wants your business!!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Parke was the best doctor I found and turned out to be everything and more of what was promised. The nurses at Methodist rate him the best also. He and his staff were funny and professional with a great bedside manner. My surgery went without problems and I cannot recommend him enough. Nothing but love, love, love, love, love for him and his entire amazing staff.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Robert B. Parke's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)