Ratings for Dr. Matthew Bagdan

Dr. Bagdan recently performed a partial hysterectomy and anterior wall repair. I was nervous in the OR - he held my hand while things proceeded. I walked out of the hospital 2 days later with minimal discomfort. It is only one week later and I am only tired,there's no pain. I attribute the wonderful recovery to a phenomenal surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Bagdan delivered my son and made the whole experience safe, and stress free! There were some complications during delivery and Dr. Bagdan handled them all professionally and with sincere care. Dr. Bagdan was knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions that arose. I would totally recommend Dr. Bandan!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Bagdan delivered my baby and I wouldn't have had it any other way! I believe he truly cares about his patients and three well being. I'm healing wonderfuly from my delivery! And I'm sure it's because he did such a good job. If I ever have another he will be doing the delivery FOR Sure! i can not say enough about how great he is.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr BagDan and was very helpful supporting me with my menopause needs.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Bagdan surgically removed a very large fibroid (6 pounds), he preformed a partial hysterectomy. Dr Badgan was well mannered and did a very good job with surgery and aftercare. I had no complications and healed quickly and all things considered I had very minimal scaring. He is very personable and competent.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I had Dr Bagdan perform my cesarean as my OB was sick the day it was scheduled. He didn't have to come in at all as the surgery could have been rescheduled, but he did! he was very nice, explained everything to me so I understood and overall helped make my experience a great one! The entire staff working both my surgery and at the hospital were amazing and I am so grateful for the care and assistance I received throughout my stay.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Bagdan was very kind and easy to talk to. He wouldn't perform the procedure I was looking for due to my age but he was nothing but professional about it, he didn't make me feel like my request was totally insane, he just wouldn't perform it himself. So I asked for a referral and he obliged, or so I thought. 4 months later when I hadn't heard from the other doctors office I called and she said they never got a referral. And when I called Dr Bagdans office to ask why not, they referred to a different lady who I also knew wouldn't do my procedure. So I don't think he is a bad doctor by any means but I just waited 4 months for nothing and now I'm waiting again and still don't have an appointment booked at the place I was (hopefully) referred to. Giving him a 3 for helpfulness because I'm assuming he has finally made that referral.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Bagdan completed a full hysterectomy on me recently. I found him to be very professional yet approachable. He was kind, gentle, thorough, knowledgeable and very skilled. He took time to answer all of my questions, and then some. Best of all, he laughed at my inane jokes. :) I would, without hesitation, recommend him to anyone needing this type of surgery. The nurses at St. Joe's were also very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I had a Tubal Ligation by Dr. Bagdan and found him very easy to talk to, upbeat & with a calm demeanor. He provided options, explainations & patience. Excellent doctor who is professional & punctual.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Great ob/gyn. Very nice personality. Sweet and kind.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Matthew Bagdan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bagdan recently performed a partial hysterectomy and anterior wall repair. I was nervous in the OR - he held my hand while things proceeded. I walked out of..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bagdan delivered my son and made the whole experience safe, and stress free! There were some complications during delivery and Dr. Bagdan handled them all p..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bagdan delivered my baby and I wouldn't have had it any other way! I believe he truly cares about his patients and three well being. I'm healing wonderfuly ..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr BagDan and was very helpful supporting me with my menopause needs."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bagdan surgically removed a very large fibroid (6 pounds), he preformed a partial hysterectomy. Dr Badgan was well mannered and did a very good job with s..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Dr Bagdan perform my cesarean as my OB was sick the day it was scheduled. He didn't have to come in at all as the surgery could have been rescheduled, but..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bagdan was very kind and easy to talk to. He wouldn't perform the procedure I was looking for due to my age but he was nothing but professional about it, he..."

September 22, 2014