Ratings for Dr. Matthew Bagdan

Having a total hysterectomy at 69 was not something I was anticipating, but Dr. Bagdan is an excellent surgeon/OBGYN and I felt confident in his ability to do an excellent job. I was kept in overnight, but released the next day - all is well, and I am on the road to recovery. Thank you Dr. Bagdan for your excellent diagnosis, treatment and surgical outcome. Highly recommend him to any woman needing the best gynecological care.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Bagden is an excellent OBGYN. I would recommend him to anyone. I have full confidence in him. I am a senior, he recently performed a total hysterectomy and removed a very large cyst. He came to see me everyday while I was in the hospital and was very informative. He also answered all the questions myself and husband had. He talked to us as regular people, not in medical terms, which nobody can understand. My recovery was and still is amazing. I just can't say how much I trust and have faith in him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

AWFUL experience with Dr Bagdan! He was on call, yelled at my midwife, told me I needed an epidural (I did not want one at all) and then refused a C-Section. I gave birth too quickly and my son lost oxygen, had a pneumothorax. Now, it’s six years later and our pediatrician says that he has learning disabilities since I should have had a C Section to begin with! Thanks a lot for being such rude to everybody in the room and not bothering to listen to a fourth time Mom who might know what the hell she was talking about!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I am so thankful Dr.Bagdan was the one who performed my caesarean 5 days ago, he also helped deliver my 1st child & performed a d&c for me - in each of these I have felt like his level of skill is very apparent and i fully trust him. I am in aw of my recovery from my cesearean - i haven't even been on pain medication since day 3, post op & my level of pain is very low - thank you again Dr.Bagdan

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Bagdan recently performed a partial hysterectomy and anterior wall repair. I was nervous in the OR - he held my hand while things proceeded. I walked out of the hospital 2 days later with minimal discomfort. It is only one week later and I am only tired,there's no pain. I attribute the wonderful recovery to a phenomenal surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Bagdan delivered my son and made the whole experience safe, and stress free! There were some complications during delivery and Dr. Bagdan handled them all professionally and with sincere care. Dr. Bagdan was knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions that arose. I would totally recommend Dr. Bandan!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Bagdan delivered my baby and I wouldn't have had it any other way! I believe he truly cares about his patients and three well being. I'm healing wonderfuly from my delivery! And I'm sure it's because he did such a good job. If I ever have another he will be doing the delivery FOR Sure! i can not say enough about how great he is.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr BagDan and was very helpful supporting me with my menopause needs.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Bagdan surgically removed a very large fibroid (6 pounds), he preformed a partial hysterectomy. Dr Badgan was well mannered and did a very good job with surgery and aftercare. I had no complications and healed quickly and all things considered I had very minimal scaring. He is very personable and competent.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I had Dr Bagdan perform my cesarean as my OB was sick the day it was scheduled. He didn't have to come in at all as the surgery could have been rescheduled, but he did! he was very nice, explained everything to me so I understood and overall helped make my experience a great one! The entire staff working both my surgery and at the hospital were amazing and I am so grateful for the care and assistance I received throughout my stay.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014