Ratings for Dr. Vincent A. Armenio

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

It now been over a year with Dr. Armenio, and he is still the best, very caring, doesn't rush you, and gives me a great sense of the full picture, with type of cancer. I have been hospitalized with other issues, and he always there. My treatment is almost over and I will always be eternally grateful, for this Doctor giving me another chance at life. His knowledge is superior. He is indeed a gift from God. I will recommend him to anyone who has to deal with cancer.He is simply the best. Beverly Garrison

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I first seen Dr. Armenio almost 2 weeks ago as a second opinion, He was wonderful, the best the best I have ever met. Cancer is hard enough, but this Doctor is heaven sent! Listens , kind compassionate. Simply the best. I would recommend him to anyone..BG

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

The office staff is weak and although Dr. Arminio is a superb doctor there are long waits to see him

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Not good. Makes me feel like I am in a factory. I have changed pcp's

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

The Dr.s are very good but the staff is totally incompetent. If you want an office that posts a sign "Walk in Hours Saturday" and there is no one there on Saturday, if you want to leave messages on answering machines and have no one call you back when you are sick. This is the office for you!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Love the doctor nice; listens; overall best doctor would tell everyone to go to him

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr. Arminio is one of the most attentive to his patients I 've met. I was never ill until 1995 and then I became and expert patient ( not a brag by far). In and out of the hospital with sometimes life threating infections and illness. I've has wonderful care from professionals and aweful care from a handful.... I helped a class of interns from Brown University learn to interview patients, and acquire good patient interacting skills. Dr Arminio may be a bit behind, but when he gets to you, he is listening, he does not rush you, and he is attentive to detail so he can better treat you. So a little late and better treatment is OK with me.... Nothing rushed is every good. All the staff make the experience comfortable, private and relaxing. Patient tend to be a bit anxious when seeing the doctor, so this is a great plus. This is a top Doc and His top staff. No one is perfect, and PS I am inspired by his exhibit in his faith. Keep the cross.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Vincent Armenio's office could use some small improvements: the check-in window requires you to stoop uncomfortably, with a table in front of the window and a blind halfway down. It's awkward and unwelcoming. If the receptionist is distracted by the waiting patients, I'd recommend turning off the tv. I also am surprised by the crucifix above the check-in window. I, too, find that not welcoming. These would be some small improvements that would change my experience each time I come for an appointment. Please consider them!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Armenio is a wonderful doctor. He is extremly thorough with a great personality -very sweet man. Though, I had to transfer primary care docs due to puntuality. The average wait time to see him was 2 hours. This is not good as I had to take time out of work for these appointments. Otherwise, he's wonderful and I completely trusted him as my doc.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Vincent A. Armenio's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in East Providence, RI