Ratings for Dr. Patricia H. McConnell

I have been a patient of Dr McConnell's practice for 20 years. I like Drs Peden, Belden, and Devine very much. Dr McConnell is extremely rude and arrogant. During a recent appointment regarding my pregnancy, she responded to a comment about having a contraction with, "that's because you are old." This is not an exaggeration by any means, she is actually that mean. She is a disgrace to the other doctors in the practice who are caring and work very hard.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Highly respected doctor with years of experience. I recommend her to all of my friends and find her delightful. I wouldn't go to anyone else, end of story.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Rudest office staff ever!! Wait times are awful! You need the whole morning for a simple yearly checkup. Very hard to get appointments even when you are not a new patient! Call 2 months ahead of time! Dr mcConnell is very cold and arrogant.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

She is one of the best OBGYN that i can recommend for any one in main line health area. If your wife is pregnant and especially in high risk pregnancies, she is the go to choice. My wife had a miscarriage initially and we do not know the reason till we visit her despite visited many doctors. She could identify the reason in couple of days and provided a customized labwork and tests needs to be done. She is an excellent doctor in identifying OBGYN issues. Someone might not like her answers because she is too straight in giving recommendations which you need to follow. If you follow traffic rules, you have to follow doctor's advice which someone might feel little rude but fact needs to be accepted. Another advantage with McConnell division is, look at their group of doctors. They have best team of surgeons in OBGYN proecedures, Best delivery room doctors, Excellent reputation among doctors. With McConnell division, you will be visited by excellent doctor Dr Belden, Dr Joan Devine who are real experts in decission making during critical deliveries. By the way, with expert help and guidance and treatment by their group, we are blessed with a baby boy on 18th Feb. I can proudly say that she is goto doctor for any OBGYN in Main Line Area. 3 of my colleagues away from 40 miles are planned to switch to McConnell from current OBGYN who are similar to my case.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor Q: IS"Dr. McConnell", still as incompetant, irresponsabile,and flat out RUDE,when "her actions are called into question".s she was in the 90's???,Costing me the HEALTHY life,I once knew.. " A-TYPICAL-GLANDULAR-CELLS",u did NOTHING,"Dr.? NO FOLLOW-UP,NO EX-PLAN-A-TION".......regarding MY BODY! You are ,arrogant, rude, and pompous. Reading other responses.....you are "still" ......treating others in similar ways....( pitifull)

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Dr. McConnell is fantastic. One of the nurses at the hospital referred her to me saying that she is highly respected, and well liked by staff and patients. I found her bedside manner to be great as I felt very comfortable as she chatted me up, but in reference to the negative reviews- I guess we all have our off days. I have recommended her to friends and family, and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

She is the only doctor in her practice I would never let touch me again. EVER. Thank God I still have my daughter.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

I too have been with Dr. McConnell for many years. She is the only doctor I am comfortable with. She is an experienced, caring and warm doctor with an excellent bedside manner. Her staff is also very good.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. McConnell for 20 years, and have been extremely happy with her care. She has a practical, common sense approach to medicine that other doctors would do well to emulate. Her practice is busy because she's in demand, but I've never felt rushed or disregarded. I appreciate her treating her patients like they're grownups who can understand and participate in their own care decisions.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. McConnell has saved my life and a few years later, the life of my son. I think that qualifies her as an excellent doctor regardless of her bedside manner. She has experience and I believe that is much more important than meaningless chit-chat. The reason for the outrageous wait-times for appointments should be self-explanatory, she's a very popular doctor. I also like the other female Dr. in the group, I think her name is Maggie Peden.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Patricia H. McConnell's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Wynnewood, PA