Ratings for Dr. Bruce J. Applebaum

Dr. Applebaum is a wonderful surgeon without the God complex many of them seem to adapt. He's caring and personable. He seems to genuinely care about us (his patients.) He and I met under emergency circumstances, both times and he never hesitated to fix me.. even though he was not my original surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Applebaum and his staff to friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr. Applebaum is WONDERFUL. Very informative and knows exactly what he is doing. I would recommend and do recommend him to friends and family. His staff is a different story but as for him he is a great surgeon and I would have him do my gastric bypass again.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

He visited daily after surgery,while i was in the hospital. He followed my care after surgery and reminded me of the importance of taking vitamins and protein. Excellent, caring surgeon!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

was to do gastric bypass surgery, instead I ended up having a spleanectomy and was is the hospital for 3 months with other serious complications. 4 yrs. later I am still walking with a walker and using H2o 24hrs a day. Dr. Applebaum is not a Dr. I would refer anyone to.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

he is a complete idiot! he does not know what he's doing. he will not answer your questions or concerens. as a doctor, he has no ethics. he should not be in the field of work that he is in...he should be in politics. he is an ASS!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

Dr. Bruce J. Applebaum's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)