Ratings for Dr. Lenny D. Stubbs

did not even talk to me at hospital just said all ok--it wasn't!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I was very nervous when I met Dr. Stubbs, but the second he walked into the room, he made me feel very comfortable. He listens and he explains everything very well. He drew a pic and explained every detail of what is going on with me and he made sure that every ? was answered and even suggested ??'s that I didn't even think of. If anyone is looking for an excellent Dr., Dr. Stubbs is the one you want. (He also has a great smile ;) )

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I was very, very pleased with Dr. Stubbs. He offered a new and less invasive solution to my problem. I always felt that he had all the time in the world for me and my questions. He is a hero to me.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr. Stubbs is one on time, extrelely caring and his bed side manner is beyond excellent. He always has the patients best interests at heart. He is only interested in what is best for his patients and insists everyone who comes in contact with his patients meet the Gold Standard of Care. His staff is excellent. Dr. Stubbs is punctual and is always available to answer patients and family members questions. Dr. Stubbs is a throwback to the Doctors of yesteryear who puts his patients well being above the quest for a dollar. He is truly "one of a kind".

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

Great Staff - unusually friendly and extremely helpful, compassionate, and willing to go the extra mile. Dr. Stubbs is the most kind, considerate medical person I have encountered. Dr. Stubbs is a very talented surgeon with his patient's welfare being of his utmost concern. I highly recommend Dr. Stubbs for any vascular related problem. He is simply "the best"

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. Lenny D. Stubbs's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

HealthPartners