Ratings for Dr. William J. Rea

This doctor may or may not be a brilliant doctor, I honestly don't know. What I do know is this : his staff was dishonest with me. They told me during two separate phone conversations that he takes Medicare. The staff member listed about 12 specific medical test supposedly covered by Medicare. Later I received an information packet from this physician that clearly states they take no insurance. Was also told different amounts of money I need to pay upfront to see this doctor. First it was $2000 , Then $7000. Was also told different amounts of time Id need to be in Dallas. First was told one week, then two weeks then 1 to 3 months. That would've meant having to pay for a plane ticket, food, lodging for 1 week to 3 months, other expenses and whatever the co-pay would actually it ended up being. Again he may be a brilliant doctor, but appears to be very dishonest.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Brilliant,caring doctor. Had seen 9 specialists in 7 states for bad chest/neck injury & myofascial pain. Dr. Rea is the only one who significantly helped me. He is a godsend. Also helped me with some allergy issues. Typical office visit with pain treatment $114.60, of which $79.72 covered by insurance, my co-pay $34.88.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

The best knowledge on environmental medicine-you can't get well until you address your environment.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

RUDEST person I ever met! He has Temper Tantrums. Total CHAOS. Records get lost. Files shredded & vials destroyed before investigation. Screwed up my blood tests. Injected me w/unfinished vials. Results were wrong on MANY he tested. Insisted I go to a dentist that charged me in advance for work he could not do & what he did do was faulty & has to be redone. He told the dentist NOT to use the material I had requested & had THREE safe tests for from various sources. MONEY PITT! NO good results. I talked to a lot of patients - improvements were RARE! I ended up MUCH WORSE OFF!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Very knowledgeable and passionate about his work. But way too expensive.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. William J. Rea's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1962)

HealthFirst