Ratings for Dr. Richard Anderson

Do Not Go to this Dr !!! I was referred to this Dr for a hernia and had nothing but problems post op for a whole year surgery,infection,fluid drainage and now 1 yr later had emergency surgery and the mesh used caused infection and Dr Anderson never bothered to re check sd was I was over weight. Well they just removed a mass size small boweling ball out of my stomach the mesh was so infection, and it caused a larger hernia than the original one. So I am having to go through all this all over again because this Dr did not care.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Dr. Anderson's note to a pain Dr. was no surgical options were made to a pain management Dr that I see. The pain management Dr. was not satisfied with Dr. Anderson's answer and had me pursue care from a diffrent Dr. after a couple very routine test I was found to have a partial small bowel restriction that needs attention now. This restricton is not a guess but is visable when the colonoscopy was done.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. Richard Anderson's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1982)

Health Net