Ratings for Dr. Hani Shabban

He has a monotone demeanor and may seem like he doesn't care but he is one of the most helpful doctors out of the many I have seen. He has I could honestly say went above and beyond for me and probably saved my life. Also I have seen comments about his lady secretaries being rude etc. I only ever see one lady and I think she is beyond great always pleasant and very helpful. I wish he could be my family doctor!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

HE'S THE BEST WE HAVE FOR THE AREA. WOULD LIKE TO BE MORE AGGRESSIVE AT TIMES BUT END OF DAY NO ONE ELSE TO CONSULT.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Seen him few times for my crohns, treated me with new medication ,felt 100% better.Did my colonoscopy with no issue at all, am glad he is in the area.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Doesn't even seem like he cares half the time...just sits there like you have 3 heads when your talking to him..the faster he can get you out of his face the better...rude and def no bed side manner...terrible..

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Shaaban is one of the laziest doctors I have ever met. He throws medication at you but doesn't want to deal with the underlying issues. I have a surgical complication of IBD that I have had for years that he has simply ignored and made me feel like it was all in my head even though it is obviously an issue to everybody else. He is not familiar with the latest research and treatment methods. The whole situation is frustrating and it's sad to know that I would get far better treatment and be healthier if I lived in a different area of the country.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Atten appointments with Dr Shaaban regularly. Appointments usually always occur on time and I have never had a problem getting an appointment when I haven't been feeling well...always within a week. He is helpful, listens to my concerns, asks questions and I feel he genuinely considers my health a priority during my appointment. Also find Wilena (front desk) very helpful, friendly and accommodating

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Rudest doctor I've ever dealt with. Has the personality of a rock. Made me feel like I was just a nuisance wasting his time.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Best gastroentogist, my scope was painless, my diarrhea is gone. No more pain. Follow up always

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Seen this doctor on a number of occasions. He is quite knowledgeable and is very friendly. He performed my surgery with great results. His staff on the other hand are a joke. These ladies are very rude both on the phone and in person. There is no professionalism in this office. A very poor introduction to an office of an above average doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Seen him few times, felt comfortable in the office, delt with my problem and now feel much better. Thanks DR Shaaban

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014