Ratings for Dr. Hani Shabban

Atten appointments with Dr Shaaban regularly. Appointments usually always occur on time and I have never had a problem getting an appointment when I haven't been feeling well...always within a week. He is helpful, listens to my concerns, asks questions and I feel he genuinely considers my health a priority during my appointment. Also find Wilena (front desk) very helpful, friendly and accommodating

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Rudest doctor I've ever dealt with. Has the personality of a rock. Made me feel like I was just a nuisance wasting his time.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Best gastroentogist, my scope was painless, my diarrhea is gone. No more pain. Follow up always

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Seen this doctor on a number of occasions. He is quite knowledgeable and is very friendly. He performed my surgery with great results. His staff on the other hand are a joke. These ladies are very rude both on the phone and in person. There is no professionalism in this office. A very poor introduction to an office of an above average doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Seen him few times, felt comfortable in the office, delt with my problem and now feel much better. Thanks DR Shaaban

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I was not impressed with this man. Pretty abrupt and made to feel you were a nuisance. Said I only had a small hiatal hernia when there other factors going on. GERD can be serious but I felt brushed off.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I see Dr. Shaaban regularly. He always has time for me and listens to my opinion on my own health as well.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Shaaban is an excellent smart doctor , hrs treated my mon and he was ver thorough and knowledgable , explained everything in a detailed caring way, very good bedside manners, he made me feel that my mom is in good hands and she did great with his care and recommendations, couldn't have better care.thank you dr Shaaban for making that hard time a bit easier.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Very caring, understand my concern and addressed it .looked after my father in hospital.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Best dr I have, my colitis is better. Now I can function .Always on time, good follow up .

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012