Ratings for Dr. Hani Shabban

Seen him few times for my crohns, treated me with new medication ,felt 100% better.Did my colonoscopy with no issue at all, am glad he is in the area.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Doesn't even seem like he cares half the time...just sits there like you have 3 heads when your talking to him..the faster he can get you out of his face the better...rude and def no bed side manner...terrible..

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Shaaban is one of the laziest doctors I have ever met. He throws medication at you but doesn't want to deal with the underlying issues. I have a surgical complication of IBD that I have had for years that he has simply ignored and made me feel like it was all in my head even though it is obviously an issue to everybody else. He is not familiar with the latest research and treatment methods. The whole situation is frustrating and it's sad to know that I would get far better treatment and be healthier if I lived in a different area of the country.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Atten appointments with Dr Shaaban regularly. Appointments usually always occur on time and I have never had a problem getting an appointment when I haven't been feeling well...always within a week. He is helpful, listens to my concerns, asks questions and I feel he genuinely considers my health a priority during my appointment. Also find Wilena (front desk) very helpful, friendly and accommodating

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Rudest doctor I've ever dealt with. Has the personality of a rock. Made me feel like I was just a nuisance wasting his time.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Best gastroentogist, my scope was painless, my diarrhea is gone. No more pain. Follow up always

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Seen this doctor on a number of occasions. He is quite knowledgeable and is very friendly. He performed my surgery with great results. His staff on the other hand are a joke. These ladies are very rude both on the phone and in person. There is no professionalism in this office. A very poor introduction to an office of an above average doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Seen him few times, felt comfortable in the office, delt with my problem and now feel much better. Thanks DR Shaaban

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I was not impressed with this man. Pretty abrupt and made to feel you were a nuisance. Said I only had a small hiatal hernia when there other factors going on. GERD can be serious but I felt brushed off.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I see Dr. Shaaban regularly. He always has time for me and listens to my opinion on my own health as well.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013