Ratings for Dr. Aya Suzuki

She will only talk to you if you look like a computer screen. No people skills whatsoever and she's no Dr. House either. I dread having to go and see her and they won't let us switch doctors

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr Suzuki is fantastic, I think those complaining about her keeping extensive notes instead of holding hands and making eye contact have probably never been responsible for the health of hundreds of people. She is thorough, and always refers if she feels it is worth exploring with a specialist. I'm very happy with her professionalism and efficiency.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I've had dr Suzuki for a family physician since she started practicing in Arnprior and I dread going to her because she has not only misdiagnosed several of my issues, sent me to the pharmacy for over the counter meds when I needed prescriptions and has no ability to comminucate with her patients. She looks down at her computer and types everything rather than actual having a conversation and assessing the situation. I've taken many family members and friends with to apts for myself and my son and they all agree that I would be better off without a family dr.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I'm very happy with Dr. Suzuki and her staff. She is a great Dr to me and my husband.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Suzuki is amazing! She has been my daughters family physician for 4 years now and has been so helpful and encouraging. My daughter was diagnosed with cerebral palsy at a very young age and she had trouble gaining weight and when she had made a great gain she was so excited for Danielle and was cheering her on. Dr. Suzuki is not just a doctor. She truly cares and has given me as much time as I have ever needed with her. I would and do highly recommend her. Dr. Suzuki...you are truly a great person. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Suzuki is the absolute worse Dr. I have ever had. She is too busy typing on the computer to actually hear what is being said. Over the past 2 years I would say she had misdiagnosed our family approx. 4 times. This is one Dr. I would never recommend to anyone!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I am so thankful for Dr. Suzuki! She is precise, asks questions, and has been extremely helpful with my current situation. I find her bedside manner to be spot on; and not at all cold. She takes the time to review my current health, compares to previous visits and takes great care. I am able to get an appointment within a day of calling and I always feel informed and cared for by her and her staff. I feel extremely lucky that my husband and I have her as our family Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I think that Dr. Suzuki's matter are left to be desired. She should take a care on how to be nicer with her patients. However,she is very good at referring you to the right specialist. Over all I had a very bad first few experience with her at the beginning but got better after a while. Exemple: misdiagnosed me a few time also gave me wrong prescription another time so not a very good impression of her at the beginning. Things a better now but her manners are still very bad.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

I have been seeing Dr.Suzuki since she came to the FHT and I think she should learn how to show empathy towards her patients. I have seen her numerous times for different issues and she rarely looks up from her computer screen. I also feel that she doesn't take the issues as seriously as she should and it has been proven in our families case when it has come to multiple trips for the same issue. She should take the time to greet her patients by bringing them to the room as well as see them out. We usually have to walk by her as she continues to type on her computer. This is both disrespectful and uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Excellent Doctor. I am so thankful to have her as my doctor. She is knowledgeable, decisive and on time. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013