Ratings for Dr. Anthony K. S. Lam

Staff is terrible. Very unfriendly. My documents did not arrive at CIC and the staff did nothing to help me and simply cut me off on the phone.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

the doctor is good but the stuff is so horrible. don't want to see them again!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

I have no problem with Dr. Lam, he was fine. The rest of the staff is where the problem is. I had no choice but to attend the Olive Clinic as it's the only place in Calgary which has a panel doctor for Immigration examinations. The staff are rude, stupid and unhelpful. Every interaction I've had with any of the front desk girls has left me angry and frustrated. To top it off, they accepted an additional fee from me to "quickly post" the results of a test to Ottawa. When I called to ask if it had been posted, they said "yeah, we faxed that". THEN WHY DID YOU ACCEPT MORE MONEY FOR A FAX? THAT'S NOT POSTAGE. I would never go to this clinic if I had a choice.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Horrible staff! Never had a smile on their face hroughout the appointment. Dr. Lam asked a lot of questions but didn't explain anything to me. He practiced drawing blood from my vein but couldn't get it done within several trials, which made me very painful.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

STAFF IS HORRIBLE!!! The dr. is great but I find he has so many patients that he is unable to take proactive steps to ensure your health is up to par. For example, my father was diagnosed with lunh cancer at stage three when he has been getting his blood work by DR.lam for the past 0 years and he was fully aware my father was a heavy smoker.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

He is a very good doctor. He listens to your problems all the time. He answers all your medical questions & never rushes out of the room before you are taken care of. He refills your prescription when your pharmacist fax him your needs so that you don't have to go back to see him for more refill. He has been my family doctor for 26 years. I have seen other physicians but I still like him the best. He is a very experienced doctor & prescribes the right medication for you. I am glad that I have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Dr. Lam has been my doctor for many years and has always been very helpful and show great empathy. He recently associated himself with Dr.Grace Le, so when he is not available, she will cover off his patients. He will always refer you to a Specialist when the need arises.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007