Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Daley

Cut or torn bile duct during surgery. Dr. Daley never admitting to doing anything wrong. I never even got an apology. Required another major surgery for repair. Now I have permanent liver damage and recurrent infections. His actions negatively changed my life forever.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

rushed, rude and lacked any compassion,. would never use him again,.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Dr Daley did surgery on me in June of 08. Laproscopic surgery,sent me home same day,Friday. Monday following I was rushed back to hospital with a leaking bile duct.I almost died, it took me well over six weeks to recover somewhat from this surgery.He told me as thin as I was there was virtually zero chance of bile duct being knicked. He ****ed me and I am no better today than I was before the procedure if anything I am worse. I had insurance that paid only 80% of the medical bills I had to have another surgery at my expense to remove the stint that had to be placed by my GI dr which I also had to pay for this surgery, hospital stay and medications and then the removal of stint, hospital stay and medications. I would not take my dog to this man. I would rather have had my dog's surgeon than have him again.I do not know the total amt of bill as I am still paying and probably will be for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Brian J. Daley's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal