Ratings for Dr. Tony O. Haley

Took great care of my family for years. From hernias, gallbladders,moles.. We trust him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

My experience with Dr. Haley was not a good one. He performed my first appendectomy and left almost 2" of my appendix still attached. I was sent home, and unknowingly started suffering from appendicitis due to the fact that he was negligent in removing my appendix. I went back to the ER & a second surgery was performed in which the remaining portion of my appendix was removed. Infection had to be cleaned out where the appendix had ruptured. I spent the next seven days in the hospital. If Dr. Haley is not capable of routine surgeries, then maybe he should think about a new career. It's sad that a doctor is allowed to practice when he has zero regard for human life.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr. Haley is an excellent surgeon and saved my life after sustaining a life-threatening injury and being airlifted to the hospital, undergoing emergency surgery.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Lot's of knowledge. No skill. Don't let him operate.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Tony O. Haley's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal