Ratings for Dr. Denise Dubois

She's a good family doctor for minor things, but I suspect that she does not do any continuing education courses as good doctors do. She's hesitant to refer to a specialist unless you push for it, which I understand because specialists are crazy busy. But if you don't know something, don't just dismiss it as no big deal! She also asks me about my personal life and tells me I should be married by now. Seriously, thanks for the life judgement after talking to me for 10min.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I am the first person to be critical physicians and I also work in the health care industry. Dr D. Dubois has been my physician for the past nine years and she is the best doctor I have every had. This doctor is approachable, patient, understanding and above all else she listens to what her patients have to say. All these traits are very rare in a physician.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Dubois is an awful MD, I was referred to her during my 1st pregnancy as an ob/gyn...she was unknowledgable and extremely rude, she said I had gained too much weight (which I hadnt...i was retaining large amts of fluid..I had gained 40 pds or so)and that my stretch marks were awful and looked at me like I was some monster...what type of dr treats her patient like that?? She did not come to the hospital nor did he come visit me during my complicated labour and birth...apparently she was getting ready to go on vacation???she is an incompetent dr who is selfish, rude and unreliable. Never saw here again after my horrible experience.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Dubois for about seven years. She is the best doctor I have had in a long time. She listens, is informative, and seems to cares about her patients' well-being.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Dubois for 21 years as my family doctor. She is an extremely professional, concerned and efficient doctor. There is never a hesitation to take a medical matter beyond her office. I would highly recommend Dr. Dubois as a dedicated family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Don't mistake nice with 'effective' - Just because a Doctor is 'nice' and puts you at 'ease', does that mean she is effective? Think about it....

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

While her wait times may be long (not always though), the reason they're long is because she takes her time with you as a patient. Not many doctors do this anymore! Can be very compassionate and kind.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Dr.Dubois saw me through 2 pregnancies and made sure she was there to deliver my babies.I did follow her to this location,but geesh the waits are ridiculous.Thank God for walk-in's when you need them.Overall she's a great dr.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Dubois is a very cold Dr. who although practices family medicine is not very warm to the children. She is more concerned about the germs they might spread and expects them to sit and wait for long periods of time and behave. She also needs to take young patients more seriously if they have health concerns and not dismiss them because they don't have a family history.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Excellent doctor: no complaints other than trying to get an appointment and being kept waiting. I was with Dr Dubois in another practice and there was no problem here as the reception staff were better trained and they are the ones who take the bookings - Dr Dubois moved to this practice so I transferred with her here. I used to be a patient at this practice about ten years ago and the wait time and the appointment problem doesn't seem to have changed. Keep up the good work Dr Dubois.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007