Ratings for Dr. Denise Dubois

I’ve been under the care of Dr Denise Dubois well over 20 years since she was located in the Malton medical building, she’s delivered both my children and helped me with health and my family’s well being. Her knowledge and the love of her job gives me a sense of security that I will always be in great hands. Thank you for saving lives Dr Dubois. Your patient, BB

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr. Dubois has been my family doctor for over twenty years. I have always found her to be punctual, thorough and effective. Two years ago, she was the first to pick up on a prostate abnormality that turned out to be an aggressive cancer that was treatable. I have always enjoyed my visits with her.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I have seen Dr Dubois for many years now, everytime I would go in for a concern, her diagnoses would be "you need to loose weight" this past holiday season I went in 3 times with trouble breathing, she brushed it off as asthma, till the third time when my husband came in and insisted she do more testing. Low and behold my cheast xray came back with advanced bilateral pneumonia. A year prior I went into her with concerns of depression and multiple suicidal thoughts, she brushed me off and told me to go for a walk and loose weight and I would feel better. I finally got in to see a psychiatrist this year and was diagnosed with hereditary mental health conditions and prescribed medications that are helping me feel normal again. When Dr Dubois found out about the diagnosis she said she didn't buy it, and I was only a little sad. Extremely unprofessional, checks clothing label brands on my children's clothing and makes remarks. Can't believe she's still in practice with the way she treats people!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Totally useless. Poor diagnosis, dismissive of legitimate concerns, reluctant to refer to specialists. Always on vacation.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

She's a good family doctor for minor things, but I suspect that she does not do any continuing education courses as good doctors do. She's hesitant to refer to a specialist unless you push for it, which I understand because specialists are crazy busy. But if you don't know something, don't just dismiss it as no big deal! She also asks me about my personal life and tells me I should be married by now. Seriously, thanks for the life judgement after talking to me for 10min.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I am the first person to be critical physicians and I also work in the health care industry. Dr D. Dubois has been my physician for the past nine years and she is the best doctor I have every had. This doctor is approachable, patient, understanding and above all else she listens to what her patients have to say. All these traits are very rare in a physician.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Dubois is an awful MD, I was referred to her during my 1st pregnancy as an ob/gyn...she was unknowledgable and extremely rude, she said I had gained too much weight (which I hadnt...i was retaining large amts of fluid..I had gained 40 pds or so)and that my stretch marks were awful and looked at me like I was some monster...what type of dr treats her patient like that?? She did not come to the hospital nor did he come visit me during my complicated labour and birth...apparently she was getting ready to go on vacation???she is an incompetent dr who is selfish, rude and unreliable. Never saw here again after my horrible experience.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Dubois for about seven years. She is the best doctor I have had in a long time. She listens, is informative, and seems to cares about her patients' well-being.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Dubois for 21 years as my family doctor. She is an extremely professional, concerned and efficient doctor. There is never a hesitation to take a medical matter beyond her office. I would highly recommend Dr. Dubois as a dedicated family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Don't mistake nice with 'effective' - Just because a Doctor is 'nice' and puts you at 'ease', does that mean she is effective? Think about it....

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008