Ratings for Dr. Frank Drkulec

Been seeing him my whole life, very professional and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Be prepared to be there for 2 hours even with a scheduled appointment

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Doctor and his staff both are terrible. Most ridiculous thing, they charge to give you report. I mean asked if she can email me.she said no she can't. 2016 we save papers and when i said that she start yelling at me. I mean Who does that. ..then i asked if she can print both side of paper so tht we can save paper and money as well. She said she wont give me print out if i would ask for such things. She was very rude in all sense. And as far as doctor is concerned...he dont listen to u and keep on saying what he wanted to ....he is unbearable...i dont think he really wanted to serve community..he just want to fill paper and make money......i would say overall it was bad experience...

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Frank is very professional and knows what he is talking about. takes his time to explain things. Very satisfied to be his patient for the past 5 years

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

This Dr is a real piece of work. He warms you if you happen to go to a clinic instead of him you are done as his patient. And you can only see him for one problem the second issue will require another appointment.Doesent listen and barely makes eye contact and focuses on documentation rather than the patients needs. Then you have to throw yourself in front of the door to keep him from leaving so you can finally address why you are there. Then it's a complete gamble if he listens to you or he will say make another appointment. All this after sitting in the waiting room for two hours while walkins go in ahead of you and your appointment. He is rude and if you don't leave there frustrated than you managed to catch him on a good day when he gives you hope that he may actually not be too bad. Don't let it fool you, the God complex will be back. Ended up with him after the other doctor went to the US. Can't wait to find another doctor!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

The WORST "doctor" I have ever encountered. Excuse my French but he is a piece of s***. Firstly, he has no manners. He walks in and barely acknowledges the patient. He is unfriendly. If you tell him something was wrong a few days ago, he will say Oh it's gone now. It doesn't matter. He yelled at an older woman for not coming to him when she was violently puking. He doesn't care about what patients want. He disagrees with them and ignores their requests. How he has anyone still willingly coming to him I do not know. A terrible "doctor" and a terrible human being. Disgusting.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

this person Frank Drkulec is in my opinion not a doctor,he has horrible bed side manners,looks only at the computer not the patient ...remembers nothing about what you told him a second before, very rude and even smerkes and laughs at you in your face ,,has no knowledge of anything concerning children and mother's and there care in the family practice...the visit was very short and I resived no medical advice are medical care ...he only cares about getting you out the door quickly, ,staff was just like him horrible, ,I waited 1h and 15min with a small baby with an appointment. ..horrible and rude

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Helpful doctor and excellent staff ....... that's all I need .

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I recieved a call from the secretary concerning the fact that I hadnt been there in a while and was wondering if I was seeing another doctor. I expained to her that I wasn't, and simply haven't been in due to the fact that I'm feeling healthy and have no medical concerns. She begged me to make an appointment anyway to run blood work and do a checkup, so I did. My appointment was for 11am. When I arrived the waiting room had about 6 people in it. I figured they were walk-ins and appointments would be priority. After waiting for an hour ( for an appointment I didn't need or want) I went to the desk and explained that I'd have to reschedule. The response was, "Oh! You can't wait???" then they asked when I would like to reschedule for. I told them I'd decide later and walked out. Never going back there again.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Best doctor I have ever had! Love him & his staff! Very professional!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015