Ratings for Dr. William M. Steely

Dr Steely is the most amazingly skilled surgeon! I have worked with him in the operating room and he has performed surgery on me and my family several times! I can honestly say, because I have witnessed his surgical skills and have been his patient, that he is by far the most talented surgeon I have ever encountered. Thank you Dr. William Steely for making me skinny again and thank you for curing my grandmother of her horrible curse of cancer!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Steely and his staff could not have been nicer, more caring, more professional. If I were to need surgery in the future, I will not hesitate to call on Dr. Steely.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Very nice office staff. Always worked me in post care. Had cyst removals twice and after each surgery I had infections. Physician has great bed side manners but my incisions are horrible scars now.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Great surgeon. He is so caring and really interested in patients wellness.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Excellent physician!! Dr steely explained in detail what to expect and was very empathetic. Wonderful bedside manners. His office staff was great. I recommend dr steely to everyone that needs surgery.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

very nice office and professional staff. Dr Steely was very personable and took good care of me.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

He and his pre cert lady are idiots. submited a request to insurance for gastric and submited chart notes from 2 years ago not recent stuff, then when it denies she calls me and says sorry. really now i have to appeal because of his mistake,, got all chart notes from the office they are all the same for the last 5 years copy and paste is not alway your friend stay away from his office if you can..

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Beautiful office, near the new medical center. Dr Steely had been in Clarksville a long time. He has an excellent reputation and is very personable.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Dr. Steely did my Lapband. Front desk clerk is a little rude but other staff is great. Wait time is always long. No problems with Dr. Steely.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

You wait 3 hours to be seen, and if you ask how much longer they says not much or a few minuets no matter how long it is really going to be!He said radiolergist is wrong about my pictures, he did not even look at them! The office calls you and says we noticed you should have another procedure (not surgical)why would I have things done by him and not someone who specializes in that? He forgot to check something when he did my surgery! I have a friend who he took a cyst out of and she got all kinds of infections for 2 years! Lost half of her breast!And he would repack her very deep wound with nothing for pain. (I went with her.) I think he might have been good at one time but to money hungry now!

Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. William M. Steely's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Clarksville, TN