Ratings for Dr. James R. Headrick

He spent so much time with us. He gave us many options and performed a surgery that we thought we would need to go out of town for.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I suffered from hyperhidrosis severely. After struggling for 18 years with hyperhidrosis and trying every medication out there with no success, I turned to Dr. Headrick for surgery. My surgery went perfectly, the incisions were precise and healed in no time, and I am now living a normal life without the embarrassing symptoms of hyperhidrosis. I would reccommend Dr. Headrick to anyone. He and his staff are very sweet and very helpful. He listens to any and every question you have and answers them to a full extent. He makes sure his patients know exactly everything they will be doing to you during visits or surgery and makes sure you are 100% satisfied and comfortable with everything. Thanks to Dr. Headrick my life is forever changed and I can't thank he and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Dr. James R. Headrick's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal