Ratings for Dr. Richard Pearl

Dr. Pearl is one of the best dentists you will find. Kind and very fair with his pricing.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Pearl is a absolute class act. I have never been to his office but I have heard amazing things! Wonderful family as well. Dr. Pearl is a great dentist and an even better person! Thanks for everything doc! You've made my smile white. -M.Settino

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Our family thinks the world of Dr. Pearl, and his staff is great. Thanks for all you do!! Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

We have been his patients for over 15 years and we feel he is truly one of the best dentists our family has ever found. He is excellent with both children and adults. The staff are equally good and very efficient and accommodating. I am truly surprised by some of the negative comments below.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Great staff, can't say enough good things about these guys. They make going to the dentist almost enjoyable!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Been a patient since opening...couldn't pay me to switch

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Awesome dentist-been going to see him for over 15 years-I am a wussy when it comes to needles and pain--Dr Pearl is very understanding and will do everything possible to comfort me as his patient-all his staff are awesome and very cute too-they are very helpful and pleasant-appt's made are always on time and they call with reminders-I've never had an issue with this team of people,I am very impressed and will never change from this Dentist-------AL FROM BRAMPTON

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Pearl since he opened his practice in Brampton (I was 7 years old). 29 years later he is still my dentist and I couldn't be happier. The office always runs on time for appointments and his staff is excellent. I have a difficult time freezing and he is always patient and gentle when having to give me freezing (which can takes sometimes over 20 minutes to accomplish). Will be with Dr. Pearl until he retires!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Great staff Great dentist -highly recommend been going there for 10 yrs

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Dr. Pearl spend less than 2 minutes, sometime none with me when I have teeth clean appointment. Staff call every 3 months to book the appointment, I don't think anyone needs their teeth clean every 3 months.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013