Ratings for Dr. George A. Blestel

Dr. Blestel is an excellent surgeon and person. I know him on a professional level ( i work with him) and he is a great friend who truely cares about his patients. He is very intelligent and has an outstanding demenor. I am a nurse and I have choosen him as my doctor (trust me this says alot). He is not only the best surgeon, he is great at performing colonoscopys as well. I recommend him to everyone in Spartanburg and surrounding counties. He gives great advise and is a great person. Continue to hold your head up "Brother B" ( What his co-workers and some of his patients call him) and continue to provide excellent care in the medical field. You are greatly appreciated.He knows every patient that he treats and everything needed to treat whatever condition his patient's might have. Thanks for being my doctor and providing excellent care to all. A.T. in Spartanburg.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Blestel is a top of the line physician. He cares genuinely about his patients, ( I am a FORMER employee). He is incredibly knowledgable in his specialty area and is always continuing his education in this area. If you are sufferring from a colon or rectal problem, this is the man you want to see. He does everything in his power to bring you relief while preserving your dignity and quality of life.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

This doctor was a partner with Darren Chapman in Spartanburg @ Mary Black Hospital in 2007at the time I has emergency gastric tube insertion surgery b/c on an airway obstruction tumor. I suffered a deadly stomach lining infection after the surgery with high fever and excessive pain. Theank to the excellent nursing staff who detected and constantly kept everything under as much control as they could with what instructions these doctors had given them. After a loss of confidentuality occurance, he was dismissed and another Doctor and the nursing staff saved my life. This experience cause a delay in my tumor removal for 10 weeks.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. George A. Blestel's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Spartanburg, SC