Ratings for Dr. David Crowley

David is a very capable, compassionate individual, and a very good man. I have been very fortunate to have him as my physician for 19 years.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr Crowley is a good doctor, however getting results for a blood test or xrays seem to take forever. I was forgotten a few times and had to call in.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I am well looked after and thankful when I do have any question he answer with or will find out .

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Crowley has been our family doctor for 15 years. He took us on after our previous doctor left. I think he is wonderful, very patient with our children explains to them what is going on if there is an issue. He is quick to laugh, and very down to earth. Glad to have the clinic, glad to have him as our doctor. The staff at the clinic are so helpful, and his nurse follows up very well with phone calls after tests, questions etc. I think the clinic is run very well. My only criticism? They need more interesting magazines in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

This doctor is an absolute joke I can't believe it.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Bruuuuuuutal, I have so many stories over the years I don't even know where to begin. When it comes to mental health issues you're better to try the walk in, don't even bother wasting your time with him. Not only me lot's of other people have had the same issues and many other people in the mental health field totally agree. Last time I waited an hour and fifteen minutes to speak to him for two. I am in the process of moving on to another doctor because he sucks.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I have never been treated so badly by a doctor in all my life. I actually feel bad for this man he obviously doesn't know what love and compassion is or he would show it. If I had a mental health issue I would have walked out of the clinic that much more positive that I was worthless. I'm just happy at the end of the day I have a loving family and life to go home to. I hope you find peace in your life Dr. Crowley you obviously have a had a hard life if it made you such a hard person. I think I found the modern day Scrooge.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I am relatively to Dr. Crowley's care and even though I don't find the way the clinic runs to be the most convenient I still think he's a great doctor. He has never made me feel rushed or like I didn't matter. His nurse is very friendly and helpful. He now treats my whole family and I don't have one complaint. Saw him today actually!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

This guy is terrible. When it comes to mental health issues he think's everyone is the same. Mental health is a subjective state of mind not objective. Not everybody is as mentally strong as everybody else. So when you go in there telling him about all your stress he tells you things will be fine just go to work and you'll be okay. Well no everything is not okay and work is a massive amount of stress on my life right now. You get absolutely nowhere with this guy. I feel he think's a lot of the time you're faking or don't want to work. I hope he sees this, as this is just one of the times he dealt with my issues the same way over the years. Absolutely disgusting most patients of his I talk to feel the same way and professional counselors also feel the same.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Never a problem. I'm just new to his practice and know if there was a problem, I would have left long before 24YEARS. He has listened to my concerns, my crying and straightened out my meds. If I have a problem that can't be rectified, I have no qualms about leaving.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016