Ratings for Dr. JAY A. Crockett

Dr Crockett is truly a gift from God. Got mama threw Colan cancer twice. Once in 2009 and again March of this year. Would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

I was treated rather rudely and left feeling as if seeing me was a bother to the doctor. I will not use them again, nor would I recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Where upon my incision from surgery would not heal. This doctor performed 3 additional follow up surgeries to try to find out why it would not heal. Never once did it occur to him to do a swab test for a culture to check for infection. After giving up on me he sent me to a plastic surgeon and approx. a year later I still had an open wound and had been on IV antibiotics for months for MRSA. Fortunatly the very first thing the plastic surgeon did was a simple swab culture of the wound and to check for MRSA, sure enough it was positive. As I said before after many months of IV antibiotics the plastic surgeon successfully was able to close this wound! Now take what you will from what I have told you. There are not enough characters for me to go on with my story! I would go anywhere in the world in order to avoid having this man do another surgery on me!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

He does not have the correct understanding of the causes of infection or preventive measures. The procedures used by this doctor when in contact with a patient are not the aceptable methods. I would recommend avoiding this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. JAY A. Crockett's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1992)