You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Criscuolo

I have a long history of back pain, I have been to every type of doctor ortho, soft tissue, pain management, and regular chiropractors, nothing worked. I went to Tony and within 3 visits I was walking upright and pain free. Every now and then I do something stupid and hurt myself again, usually every 3-4 years, and I make another appointment with the same results. I have been to other chiropractors who specialize in making appointments and money, it seems to me Dr. Tony specializes in true wellness. If you are in pain, DO NOT GO TO ANY OTHER CHIROPRACTOR until you have seen him first.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I have had cronic neck and shoulder pain for over 5 yrs and have been to orthopedics, neurologists and had physical therapy. I was about to start epidoral injections because other doctors gave up on me. A friend recommended Dr. Criscuolo. He told me he could cure me and I thought "this is to good to be true". I'm going for my 4th visit today and I am already pain free. He is an amazing doctor and has a great personality. Makes you feel so comfortable and gave me back my life. My daughter has started seeing him for knee pain and tmj and she is doing great. I am so grateful to this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Crisulo is amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone with any kind of pain. He helped with chronic shoulder pain and planters fasciitis.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

This approach is very effective in just a few visits, Dr. Criscuolo was able to help my backpain that other chiropractors could not.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

very kind person, extremely knowledgeable.. did more for me in 10minutes and 2 years of PT/orthopedics.. highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

I HAD SCAR TISSUE FROM A DISCECTOMY AND IN ONE SESSION HE HAD ME FEELING 95% BETTER!! I NEED TO SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS WHAT A PHENOMENAL DOCTOR HE IS!!! A.R.T. IS THE WAY TO GO FOR ANY SOFT TISSUE ISSUES IN MY MIND!! EXCELLENT STAFF AND A FANTASTIC DOCTOR. NO WAITING TO BE SEEN, JUST THE USUAL 5 MINUTES. AGAIN, CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW WONDERFUL HE IS!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Dr. Anthony J. Criscuolo's Credentials

Updates

• First Name changed from "Anthony" to "Anthony J."

October 20, 2013