Ratings for Dr. Bruce R. Rosenblum

Worst place to make an appointment with receptionist is extremely irritating and rude

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Rosenblum did surgery on my husband, daughter and sister. Each had an excellent outcome I also had lumbar issues and he told me there is nothing surgically he could do for me. This doctor is honest, brilliant surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Very rude staff. Wait time is over an hour with a 2 minute visit from doctor

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Worth the wait (sometimes you are waiting for awhile) Best in the business.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

A Doctor with no heart, horrible doctor with awful personality Didn't help me with my sever pain because of his ignorance Worse doctor ever

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Best neurosurgeon ever!!! Takes his time, explains things thoroughly and has mad skills!! The Best Ever!

Submitted May 28, 2017

Beware of Dr. Rosenblum, unfortunately I did not see some of these reviews prior to going under the knife for my surgery with him, i trusted his advice to have an L4/5 disk surgery to correct my numb toes & heals from a car accident. In recovery, my right leg went numb leaving me with a right leg that felt like a wooden leg. I walked into the hospital with two good legs and left with one & a walker. Riverview hospital PT aide told me to try and realize this may be permanent sending me into an emotional downward spiral, panic attack prescribing me Lexapro- happy pills. Rosenblum said it was swelling at the surgical site and would subside- it never did. I asked for an emergency mri & emg, which he refused holding onto his theory of the surgical swelling. Well, 4 months post-op I got my wish & he sent me for an mri & emg. My leg is still numb & I have foot drop since he waited so long it may be permanent. I'm now still on Lexapro & Xanex to cope with my loss & searching for a doctor to help me correct Rosenblum's mistakes. It's tough as many doctors won't consult with me once they hear Rosenblum was my surgeon. He gave me a script for an epidural injection and other doctors have told me that won't help me with all my scar tissue and i still have the herniated disk at L4/5. The post op mri shows no change from the pre-op mri with the exception of all the scar tissue. Best of luck & God bless all of you!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Within 5 minutes this doctor assured me he could relieve my back pain with a "decompression". I agreed to this only because it was a less envasive surgery than what another doctor had told me. I was pain free after this surgery for about two months and the pain started coming back with a vengence. I went thru test after test, medication after medication, visit after visit for the next 3 months and was finally told I was prone to scar tissue and would need another surgery. I decided to go to an orthopaedic doctor who told me the decompression weakend a disc in my spine and made my situation worse. In contrast to Dr. Rosenblum, this doctor ordered several xrays, mri's and was extremely thorough before even suggesting surgery. It is now almost one year and I am pain free. Please think twice before acting too quickly by being told you can be "cured" within a few minutes of your visit!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I can not say enough good things about dr rosenblum. I had cervical surgery 15 months ago (also with dr Keith rinkus) and am happy to report that I am doing just fine. I have 3 level disc replacement with a titanium plate and 8 screws. No issues what so ever. These surgeons are brilliant. Staff is so caring. Special thanks to Amanda

Submitted January 21, 2015

I am 64 years old and was operated on by Doctors B. Rosenblum and K. Rinkus. They removed two failed discs & bone spurs from my neck vertebrae, installed two cadaver bone discs and fused them together with 6 titanium screws and a plate. The operation took 5 hours without incident and subsequent observations of my neck wound from the operation and x-rays of my new fused discs confirm a successful procedure. Also, recovery has also progressed exceedingly better than I expected. Like most people I was afraid of this medical procedure because I was fearful of becoming paralyzed, not ever waking up and the long road to recovery. I went ahead to have this procedure for the following reasons: My medical condition continued to degenerate as the pain continued to spread, I wanted to take corrective action before irreversible damage occurred, the odds of paralysis were only 1 in 3 million and fortunately for me my medical condition was treatable with a permanent fix.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Bruce R. Rosenblum's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1982)

Arise Health Plan