You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David R. Cloutier

This staff doesn't know what they're doing. I had a minor condition looking for a first time visit. I had to RESCHEDULE ONCE. I called back and the secretary said I canceled seven times. Very unprofessional. Poor record keeping. I'm very disappointed as he has treated my late father and mother with great care. My dad did pass after surgery from Dr. Cloutier. Ignorant office and doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

DR CLOUTIER IS A GREAT GREAT MAN/ surgeon! I He preformd 3 back surgerys on me ! He was very clear with how the procedures would go and best case and worst case! Very help full and fixed my back problems to this day! I would te comes him to anyone! And deserves to be on this list!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Excellent surgeon. Very knowledgeable. I had a very minor procedure done but he took the time to explain everything before he started and after he was finished too. Was very patient with me (I'm a big baby)and very personable. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. David R. Cloutier's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1998)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This staff doesn't know what they're doing. I had a minor condition looking for a first time visit. I had to RESCHEDULE ONCE. I called back and the secretary s..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "DR CLOUTIER IS A GREAT GREAT MAN/ surgeon! I He preformd 3 back surgerys on me ! He was very clear with how the procedures would go and best case and worst case..."

September 24, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=789280'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 6, 2014