Ratings for Dr. Morris Gordon

I saw this doctor when I was 17 years old because the 33 year old man that I lived with was abusing me, had tried to strangle me and thrown a bowl at my head causing an emergency visit for stitches. He laughed and said we were like children, and we were dismissed. Looking back I wonder if he had a professional obligaton to contact the police.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Gordon has NOT retired from practicing medicine. He is on staff at a private medical clinic by the name of Medisys in downtown Vancouver. Check it out. ...And we are left searching for a family doctor who is accepting new patients. Fun times! Thanks, Dr. Gordon.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

My husband and I first met Dr. Gordon at the emergency at Richmond Hospital 20 years ago...we knew right away that we wanted him as our family doctor. We will miss him and wish him a well deserved retirement, although for certain we know that he will not be sitting on the porch? All the best, Dianna, Phil and Max!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Had him as a doctor for 25 plus years..I knew he was retiring at some point and just found out he has. Thank you for all your care. Best of luck in your retirement. Mark Jones

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Morris has been an amazing physician. LAppointments alway punctual, understanding, knowledgeable, and always listens to what I say and deals with issues accordingly. He will be greatly missed when he retires. The best doctor ever! A great guy. We will miss you.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Sorry to hear you are leaving. Always thought you were a great physician.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

He's been my doctor since I was 5. He is awesome!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Pretty wise doctor who is frank and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Gordon has been my GP since 1983/84. He is the best of the best. With his extensive experience in emergency medicine, he is very knowledgeable and, if he doesn't know something, he is not afraid to admit it. There has been quite a change-over in staff recently so you have to forgive them while transitioning after some have retired. I am not sure how much longer he will be in private practice but, even after I move to the Island this summer, for anything of major import, I will commute back to Richmond to see him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

He's been my doctor since birth. He straight to the point, friendly, professional, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015