Ratings for Dr. Morris Gordon

Morris has been an amazing physician. LAppointments alway punctual, understanding, knowledgeable, and always listens to what I say and deals with issues accordingly. He will be greatly missed when he retires. The best doctor ever! A great guy. We will miss you.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Sorry to hear you are leaving. Always thought you were a great physician.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

He's been my doctor since I was 5. He is awesome!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Pretty wise doctor who is frank and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Gordon has been my GP since 1983/84. He is the best of the best. With his extensive experience in emergency medicine, he is very knowledgeable and, if he doesn't know something, he is not afraid to admit it. There has been quite a change-over in staff recently so you have to forgive them while transitioning after some have retired. I am not sure how much longer he will be in private practice but, even after I move to the Island this summer, for anything of major import, I will commute back to Richmond to see him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

He's been my doctor since birth. He straight to the point, friendly, professional, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Meh can't say I can trust him, doesn't listen, poor practice does not clean skin prior to giving me my shot. Friend of mine had cellulitis on her leg which he misdiagnosed she was so sick and was diagnosed by another doctor she was antibiotics for days on end.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I haven't had anything serious but Dr. Gordon is always careful to just check for anything else that could be wrong. He listens to symptoms and knows what he's dealing with. It's always great to see him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Dr.Grodon not only saved my life but also my ability to have a child. He was not sure of my condition but referred me to a specialist right away. He double checked on a few things that he had already concluded were ok because of a tiny questionable difference in the texture of my tissue. Caught a tumour that would have either ended my life or taken my ability to have my son. One year and 9 months later, I was holding my son. I owe Dr.Gordon so so much. So for those who say he doesn't listen, I was the one dismissing my symptoms, he convinced me, he pushed me. He saved me.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Omg!!! Dr ford on did the same thing to my daughter who was indeed diagnosed with autism. I took her to see him when she was 18 months old. DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY WITH YOUR KIDS DIAGNOSIS!! I had him for over 20 years and he has never fully,listened , brushed my concerns off on almost everything. By the way my daughters diagnosis came finally at 10.5 yrs old! Insist on a specialist.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015