Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Michalska

If I could rate this woman a ZERO, I would. She is the most judgmental, rude, uncaring woman I have ever met in the healthcare field.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I came in her clinic with no appointment and was advise that it will take long to wait for her but I still went to see her because I am worried of my health. I did'nt expect to wait 2 hours and half. I waited 2 hrs and then she showed up and said she'll be with me in a minute but I waited 30 more minutes. I decided to cancel my check up as I have also some important errands to do that day, but the staff said to wait more and she'll be with me. 3 times the staff asked me if she show up, i said yes but ask me to wait, when i am finally leaving the staff looks annoyed to me because I am trying to cancel 2 times. The staff loudly tell Dr. Michalska that I am waiting, both of them were unprofessional. After this I receive a call from her staff to have a follow up check to her. Before my appointment I rescheduled it because i cannot come suddenly, after talking to the receptionist who seems ok talking with me, she said Goodbye in the end but banged the phone before I completely put it down. What a terrible experience I have in this medicentre heritage. I will never go back here. From the Dr and the assisting nurse and the receptionist who greeted client like she is in a fastfood. Very unprofessional! How can I trust my health with his kind of service which is supposedly compassionate and attentive to client. This is the first bad experience i had. All other clinic i was treated well.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I went there she was very hard on hearing, and listening to all my concerns and problems. I told her I needed a medical note but she wasn't even going to try look up or search any info about me in order fully help me and find out what's wrong with me. She clearly said "I don't have time to call around and talk to whomever, I'm very busy!" She was rude and very mean and negative. She's very elderly and narsaitic. And she'd rather help older people than help out a much younger woman who's got more life time to worry about. And also her s*** wasn't together the nurse was even as dumb, they didn't even know who I was or what my name was they brought in the wrong paper work, and didn't know what I needed done. I tried to explicitly explain. I didn't even get what needed to be delt with done, no medical note. Nothing except dumb blood work and pee test which wasn't what I needed. BS liar doctor shouldn't even be working shes so old she couldn't even hear anything .

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

No concern for her patients; a Narcissist who submits fake positive ratings.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Michalska is was so wonderful to me! I found her so sweet and her disposition so comforting. Through my bi-polar medications and on going care, to my pregnancy, to an unsettling car crash. She has been attentive and always hadn't leaving feeling optimistic and much more calm than I had into ally walked in feeling. I think she is a true gem!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

She is rude and terrible. Her staff is unkind and not helpful. You can make any appointment and you will wait at least one hour and half, without knowing how long is that. Once they called for my blood results and after waiting 1,5 hour she came in and told me: " It is 3 o'clock. My work time is over so why are you here? who let you in?" Then she could not find my results and was talking with an assistant in other room about them . When she come to my room she gave me a prescription for a new drug for me and did not tell me anything about it. The only question she asked me was where was I coming from ( a country of my origin). On the box of the new drug it says that my doctor has to say me about it. An other time she left me undressed to wait for her gynaecological exam and told me she forgot on me and then was talking to nurse about my organs without a word to me. When I asked her about it she said that I am good like a sorcerer . If you are waiting for somebody more hours you expect that person to give at least 5 to 10 minutes, her ear and advice. I am looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Son was sent for x-rays for his shoulder, doctor said it was just bruised, went elsewhere and got a second opinion and he had a fractured clavicle. She must of caught her mistake because we were called back the next day. Told she wanted to see us on Tuesday but could not make an appointment so we had to be walk ins. Would not let us know how long we were to wait. This was the first day of school at a new school. We left. Already knew. This is the second and LAST time I take one of my children to this clinic...been there twice and both times misdiagnosed.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr Elzbieta Michalska is wonderful!!! She has helped me with so many things where my previous doctor had failed to even look into.She is open to doing the tests needed to find a problem and respects that my time is as valuable as hers by listening to me, and realizing that I would not be there if it I did not have a problem/symptom/concern for my health! A doctor who respects people and truly cares for them!She is a wonderful doctor. Very knowledgeable, understanding, caring, and a great listener too. She is so patient. I would really like for her to open her own private practice, but until she does, I am going to be waiting at the Medicentre very patiently. Thanks, Dr. Michalska

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

She is an extremely rude person, she seemed confused and did not give me the right dose of my prescription even after I told her what it was. I waited for two hours to see her and did not feel that I was attended to properly. When I mentioned the dose was was wrong, she made it seem like it was an inconvenience to her to correct it. I would not recommend this Dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Very arrogant doctor. Not willing to listen and believes she knows it all. She gave me samples for my blood pressure and never told me how to take it. My blood pressure was uncontrolled and I was afraid of getting a heart attack. I went to a medicentre in superstore one day when I experienced tightness in my chest and the doctor was baffled at my therapy. He put me on two drugs to control my blood pressure and I'm fine now. Can't believe she graduated medical school and is practicing. Horrible doctor. Horrible person to deal with. Maybe when she retires, one less horrible doctor off the market

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012