Ratings for Dr. Susan A. Branton

I have had several surgeries performed by Dr. Branton. She has always made me feel very comfortable and at ease, visiting me personally in the prep room before every procedure. She also made a point to look in on me post-op and answered any and all questions I had in a friendly manner (some doctors act like you're an annoyance if you ask a lot of questions - not Dr. Branton). When I went for my follow-up visits, she explained what they found during the surgery in detail, so I always knew exactly what was going on with my body and my health. Two years ago I was having problems with my gallbladder, but another surgeon did not want to remove my gallbladder because I didn't have EVERY textbook symptom of gallbladder disease. Dr. Branton took one look at my gallbladder function tests (which the other doctor had also seen) and said it needed to come out. Overall, she is a very nice doctor who genuinely cares for the well-being of her patients.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Susan A. Branton's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

GHI