Ratings for Dr. Keith Cross

Dr. Cross was a good family doctor - knowledgeable and approachable. Unfortunately he is hard to see and his receptionist makes it incredibly difficult to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I've not had occasion to see him much over 10 years, but he's been there if I needed him. Works well with his staff, physician partners and family health team.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr, Cross has been an excellent doctor to both me and my past wife. When my wife had cancer he was absolutely fantastic and really cares about his patients. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Receptionist grumpy, Ackward and difficult to get appointments.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I have hade Dr. Cross as a family doctor since my original doctor (Dr. Black) passed away, around 24 years ago. I am confident in his treatment and I always feel well cared for. If I have questions or if I am wondering a certain test may help with a diagnosis or to eliminate doubt he will discuss it with me and not just put me off as an unknowledgable leyman. Thanks Dr. Cross for being there even it isn't always right on time.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Dr Cross is a great family doctor he was their when we had are first child 16 years ago.We still use him to this day and hope he is around for along time to come.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Dr Cross has been a wonderful family physician to us for many years. He is gentle, kind, very knowledgeable and doesn't hesitate to refer if he feels you need to see a specialist. He treats the whole person with great respect and always addresses concerns. His patience with seniors is to be admired. His office staff mirror his wonderful example.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

I don't particularly like his rather unkept office. It's time for an overhaul (the germ catching carpet is absolutely disgusting.) He needs to be reminded what he was going to order (tests and meds) by the end of the appointment. If I don't have a list with me I miss something. He rarely remembers why I was there. His seasoned nursing staff is wonderful but his so-called "nurse practitioner" is very patronizing and when a family member was on the verge of death she just said it was not necessary to speak to the doctor she stated that I was emotional and it was quite normal. I was furious as we went on with this attitude for many days until we ended up looking like screaming banshees. We finally called a specialist ourselves and demanded some action. If we had not demanded better care this family member would not be with us today. I don't trust that test results are ok just because we have not had a call. We need to be our own health watchers and ask for our results.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Has been our family MD for twenty years. Very caring and sensible family physician. Very kind and knowledgable staff!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

I have known Dr Cross since he started his medical practice. He is thorough,helpful and knowledgeable in his profession. Questions are answered forthright and easily interpreted into layman language. I left our local hospital in the position of Administrator and never had reason to doubt Dr. Cross's abilities or service to our community. He participated in our summer emergency casualty group in this resort area, before entering private practice, gaining valuable medical knowledge and getting to know the community. He is respected by the medical community as indicated in his participation on the various Medical Staff Committees.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008