Ratings for Dr. Will Ryan

Agree with all previous positive ratings. He listens, explains and never in a hurry and is knowledgeable and up to date. Interested in what's going on in life and its effects on my health etc.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Due to his case load it can be hard to get an appointment but when you do there's no better doctor. He's not interested in shoving you out the door as soon as possible, which means he actually listens to everything you say before giving his thoughts. I can't overstate how important this is. You're not just a pay cheque, he wants to help you and he explains everything so you know exactly what's happening with your health. And he honestly cares about his patients that he'll happily ask you about the vacation you were going to take last he saw you. The only doctor I've had and the only one I want to have.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Been my doctor for 19 years he’s so kind !!! He’s honestly the best. I’ve had times where I needed to book an appointment imediately and he stayed late to see me. Thankful to have such a good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

been my doctor since he started and every one should have a doctor like him i will miss him if he retires

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I've been with Dr. Ryan for over 25 years, and have never left disappointed! He takes the time to properly explain and review all results (good or bad) and takes the time to explain what each item is. And he doesn't hurry you out the door. Awesome Dr. and Office staff!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Staff never answers the phone or responds to faxes.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Extremely pleased and lucky to have him as my doctor for the past 21years. On one of my appointment, I convinced my wife to go with me and see for herself the excellent service Dr.Ryan provides. Her first comments in the car - You are right he is genuinely very knowleagable and a good listener. Great staff and very pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Always amazing - sometimes a wait to get in, but worthwhile!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I have always had a positive experience when dealing with Dr Ryan and his staff. He is a very compassionate physician who considers the whole person, both mental and physical when considering how to offer assistance. I have recommended him to friends although I know his practice is not accepting new patients. You can always hope to have such a good Dr

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I have been with Dr Ryan since I was a baby, so 24 years now. I would never consider going to another doctor. He always takes the time to explain and share knowledge with his patients. He aleviates anxiety about health concerns and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015