Ratings for Dr. Will Ryan

been my doctor since he started and every one should have a doctor like him i will miss him if he retires

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I've been with Dr. Ryan for over 25 years, and have never left disappointed! He takes the time to properly explain and review all results (good or bad) and takes the time to explain what each item is. And he doesn't hurry you out the door. Awesome Dr. and Office staff!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Staff never answers the phone or responds to faxes.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Extremely pleased and lucky to have him as my doctor for the past 21years. On one of my appointment, I convinced my wife to go with me and see for herself the excellent service Dr.Ryan provides. Her first comments in the car - You are right he is genuinely very knowleagable and a good listener. Great staff and very pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Always amazing - sometimes a wait to get in, but worthwhile!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I have always had a positive experience when dealing with Dr Ryan and his staff. He is a very compassionate physician who considers the whole person, both mental and physical when considering how to offer assistance. I have recommended him to friends although I know his practice is not accepting new patients. You can always hope to have such a good Dr

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I have been with Dr Ryan since I was a baby, so 24 years now. I would never consider going to another doctor. He always takes the time to explain and share knowledge with his patients. He aleviates anxiety about health concerns and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Having worked in Healthcare in the US I can emphatically say he is an intelligent, caring and current physician. I have been going to see him for over thirty years along with my two now grown adult children. He is not only an honest, reliable and knowledgeable physician, he takes the time to listen and care about the mental as well as physical side of the patient. Anyone who has him as a ohysician is very lucky to have someone so caring and current.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

I have been with Dr Ryan since he started up in the same office as Dr Smith, so for about 30 years. Dr Ryan is thoughtful, takes the time to listen and explains in a way that you can understand and aleviates anxiety. He is totally non judgemental and very knowledgeable. A surprise health issue hit me about a year ago and it was also a surprise to him and we have been working together very well to manage it with my cardiologist. I would say he is very honest, trustworthy and hope he will be available to us for a long time. It is true that for appointments you are often looking at 2 weeks from the day you call, but I think that can be said for any medical office these days.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I had my physical in Septemner 2011, I went back in October 2011 for the results. In June 2012 I was called to come back in for results again, that appointment was for August 15th at 11:15, because Dr. Ryan did not have any appointments before then, plus he had a vacation schedule. At 12pm I left after not seeing the doctor and learning that he wasn't even in the building. Dr. Ryan was my family doctor for 20+ years, however in the past 5-10 years he has taken on too many patients and is next to impossible to get an appointment with him. Appointments are generally 2 weeks from the date you call.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012