Dr. Marvalyn E. Decambre

Ratings for Dr. Marvalyn E. Decambre

I would not recommend her to anyone! She almost caused an elderly woman to have to go into the nuthouse. She made her think the was dirty and nasty told her she had a sexual transmitted disease and that she had had it for a long time. And instead of telling this to the lady privately, she told her in front of everyone that was there with her. She was rude to her and called her a liar and rude to the family rolling her eyes! We went to another Dr in Cape and was told that she didn't have an std, she had what is called a caruncle. Dr. Decambre even put the woman through surgery when she didn't have what she told her she had. It could have been trade with a cream. In my book, she doesn't deserve any star at all. She also got into her personal life and wanted to know details!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

After some of the comments I read on here, I was very skeptical. I used Dr. Decambre anyway and was very impressed. I had an outstanding experience, and felt very comfortable. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Very down to earth and a great sense of humor as well.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr. Decambre was very rude to my fiancée calling her fat and didn't even tell her all of her result and we had to find out from another doctor that she had a miscarriage even though Dr. Decambre knew about it she said nothing. With my first appointment she seemed ok with me but when it came to my second appointment she was very rude. I also had paperwork for her to fill out so I would not get fired from work and so I could get Aflac while I was off work for my surgery but she acted like she did not care and argued with my fiancée and me about filling it out. She finally filled it out when I told her that they would not get their co-pay unless I had my Aflac papers filled out so I had money. When I came out of surgery I had a lot of swelling and she didn't even talk to me the day I went in for my surgery before it and after it I had the swelling and she came in said nothing is wrong and when I tried to ask another question she said she had another surgery, walked out with out an anwer

Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr. Decambre is very rude and judgmental. She acted as if i were a liar the whole time. Isn't a kind person what So ever. Do not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I will never go back to her she humilated me and my daughter , she made me feel like i was a liar, and not a clean person, she did not help me with my health problem one bit , i have never been treated like white trash before but that is how she made me feel please do not go to her, she needs to get some help,

Submitted October 24, 2013

Has the worst bed side manner I have ever experienced and after having a procedure done in surgery and the thing she put in me for aiding an incontinence problem was coming out but too bad for me. it was an hour before the Labor day weekend so pull it out and she would fix it when she comes back was the remedy her nurse gave me or try to push it back in. It was very painful and upsetting. I will never go back. Oh and I was also told my problems were all in my head. Loved that one. Where do these so called doctors get their degrees. CRACKERJACKS ???

Submitted September 5, 2013

My son was born with urology issues and Dr. DeCambre first met him when he was one day old. Over the past 2 years she has completed 3 surgeries on my son and he is doing great now. Dr. DeCambre was so helpful and so warm with our son, he loves her. Most importantly she explained everything to us, she took the extra time when she could tell I was nervous, she got us in quickly when we had emergency issues and I highly recommend her. She has become a very important part of our family and we are so thankful for her.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Would totally recommend Dr Decambre. We have two boys with urology issues. One has a more serious issue then the other, yet she treats both with alot of respect. She has performed three surgery's on one of our boys, another doctor had given us a much worse outlook for his future. She really did very good surgery work. She is practical, easy to understand, draws diagrams and explains really well whats going on both to parents and children on the issues at hand. She is totally available when needed. My son just had surgery which originally was planned for the summer but she worked with us and brought date forward as the family travels and the child loves been outside in summer.She continues to follow up with both of our kids, doing the tests & appointments as needed,I'm very confident in there urology outlook She is very knowledgeable and much more up to date then other pediatric urologists. Really like her approach to medicine and willingness to learn

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr Decambre was extremely rude and was lacking much needed warmth and compassion. Which being a Childrens' specialist, I was quite surprised. My child was very uncomfortable with her, from the moment Dr. Decambre stepped through the door.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

she spent 2hours speaking with me and my family about something incredibly personal. At the end of the day...she went beyond the call of duty

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

Dr. Marvalyn E. Decambre's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend her to anyone! She almost caused an elderly woman to have to go into the nuthouse. She made her think the was dirty and nasty told her she..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After some of the comments I read on here, I was very skeptical. I used Dr. Decambre anyway and was very impressed. I had an outstanding experience, and felt ve..."

November 1, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Marvalyn" to "Marvalyn E."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "SAN DIEGO" to "POPLAR BLUFF", State changed from "CA" to "MO"

May 23, 2013