Ratings for Dr. Ian Blumer

Excellent experience. Extremely knowledgeable, great bedside manner. Highly recommend Dr. Blumer.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

He saved my Daughter feet! ...and provided our Family education. Just what what we needed....help. Amazing Man! He worked with another amazing person, Marlene Grass at the The Charles H Best Centre. All I can say is, Thank You.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Awesome endo. Diagnosed my thyroid cancer and cured me. What more could I ask for? The fact that his staff are so nice and efficient is a bonus.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Best thyroid doctor I've ever seen. Great listener and super nice too. His staff are really pleasant and bend over backwards to be helpful. Thanks Dr. Blumer for helping me out!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I hate the staff at this clinic . It's impossible to get through! The lazy receptionists NEVER pick up the phone! It's so freaking frustrating. And I've been there, they don't do anything, just sit there. So why aren't you picking up the phone? Why are you forcing me to leave a voicemail? The doctor himself seemed a little pompous (like most doctors). But the worst thing is that when my thyroid went from one extreme to the other, I was lost and confused and didn't know what to do about my current dosage of medication. I asked for the doctor to call me back and tell me but he never did!! He just left me to fend for myself. So now I have to find another doctor who actually cares about his patients. Really freaking ridiculous.

Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Blumer is amazing! I am forever grateful that I was referred to him about 20 years ago for my diabetes . Thank you so much for your attention to all the details! I couldn't imagine my health would be as good as it is now without your help. Thank you again very much for all your amazing care!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I have been a diabetic for over 10 years and this endo is the best...so knowledgeable, kind and i only needed to see him twice and i had my insulin right one....thank you Dr. blumer for your excellent care..

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Best endo I've ever seen (I've moved a lot so been to a few). Really attentive to detail. I always feel well looked after and in good hands. Really nice person too.

Submitted November 6, 2016

Great listener and really cares about patients. That by itself would set him apart but the fact that he knows so much and is so helpful makes me so appreciative that I have him as my endo.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. Blumer is an amazing thyroid specialist. He quickly sorted out my condition (something called Hashimoto's thyroiditis) and got me feeling better really quickly. In fact of all the doctors 've ever seen (I'm in my sixties) I've never had one that spent so much time and took so much care in making sure I was fully informed on what was going on with my health. I wish I had been referred to him years earlier.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016