Ratings for Dr. David B. Remley

He's very nice, but very rushy. He brushes off any complaints or concerns you may have. Example, one I came in with this terrible pain on my left side. It had been bothering me for some time. He didn't do an xray and just said I was probably ovulating. He then just patted me on the leg and walked out. I was speechless! So, knowing this pain wasn't normal...I then go to a different doctor. He does an xray and finds a tumor the size of an orange growing inside my left ovary. He said my ovary was three times bigger than normal. Plus for years I had large cyst growing on the outside of my ovaries that caused discomfort. Needless to say I had to have an emergency hysterectomy while in my 20s. My point is, Dr.Remely blow me off and was to busy to help me. Other than that, I still think he's nice. I just will never go back to him for a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

the best doctor you could ask for. he truely cares about his patients. he has delivered all 3 of my babies and i would recommend him to anyone. truely one of the best!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Very nice. Humorous

flag | Submitted January 2, 2006

Dr. David B. Remley's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1993)

Kaiser-Permanente