Ratings for Dr. Sherri Hill

Had both of my daughters toungue ties clipped by Dr. Hill and she was wonderful. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Excellent experience having my 7wk old's tongue and lip tie revised. I had full trust in her abilities after her assessment and explanation of his ties. If you suspect tongue or lip ties, save yourself the stress, hassle, and struggle of misdiagnosis, and go straight to Sherri.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Great experience clipping my sons tongue tie. Would definitely recommend having this procedure done by her!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I have had nothing but a pleasant experience with both Dr. Hill and her staff. She is a dentist who is truly concerned about her patients. She makes you feel at ease no matter how minor or major the issue. She is also very easy to contact as she left me with her personal number.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Hill is truly good at her job. Her and her staff are patient and calm and answer all questions leaving me with full satisifaction. Dr.Hill is a wonderful lady who goes out of her way to care for her patients. One of the best dentists in the area.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

No one in my family has had a good experience here. Issues are honestly too long to list. Big push to pay for unessasary procedures. If you are not confident with what you are being told, do your homework, get a second opinion. Staff is friendly enough but feel they are under pressure to upsell.

Submitted April 15, 2016

A very bad accident left my mouth in complete ruins, Dr Sherri Hill worked a miracle on me! Dr Hill and her staff took my shattered mouth, that needed 7 extractions, and several other complex fixes and made my smile nicer than it ever was. Not only are the Dr & staff completely kind & empathetic, but they were very professional as well. I feel like no one out there could do a better job. I refer anyone looking for a incredible dentist to this office!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Hill snipped my sons tongue tie and it healed perfectly within a week. She also provided me with her personal cell number and answered all questions and concerns I had about the procedure and exercises the days following.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Hill is a competent and skilled clinician. Her staff are incredibly friendly, and go to great lengths to ensure every patient is comfortable and well-informed. It is Dr. Hill and her office that inspired me to pursue a career in dentistry.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr Hill is very professional and pays a lot of attention to every patient. She goes above and beyond to ensure you're comfortable and understanding your dental health. She recommended me for Invisalign and I'm so glad she did. My teeth look great and it was a simple and easy way to straighten them. Her staff is always so friendly and knowledgable and it's always a pleasure going in there. I will always trust Dr. Hill and her team with my dental health and continue to be a patient there!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Sherri Hill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sherri Hill received her bachelor's degree from McMaster University and completed her dental training at the University of Toronto. She has been happily serving the Burlington community with caring, quality and comfortable dental care for the past 24 years. Dr. Hill is a member of the Ontario Dental Association, Burlington Dental Academy, Canadian Dental Academy, Academy of General Dentistry. She is proud to maintain the highest levels of accreditation and is committed to continuing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry. She believes that now, more than ever, people need an integrated approach to health.

• English

• Cavities/tooth decay
  • Tooth abscess
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Periodontitis
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth