Ratings for Dr. David A. Logan

Dr. Logan is very kind, caring, compassionate. He listens to you and offers advice. He's very nice and I recommend him to my friends and colleagues.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Logan is the best obgyn I have had. He is very patient and explains things very well. I am glad I found him

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

He delivered both of my children; extremely knowledgeable and very good bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Logan is, hands down, the best doctor I have ever seen. Extremely knowledgeable, does an excellent job of explaining, caring and compassionate. He has delivered 3 of my 4 babies, excellent experience with all. He is THE BEST!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Extremely caring and knowledgeable. I would drive anywhere to keep him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Not only an expert clinician, Dr. Logan combines the most current research and science available with treating you as a person. He was the perfect choice for my family and I will follow him to Jefferson.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Logan is the epitome of a professional with a bedside manner to match. He stays current and used great skills to bring me through a difficult few weeks before and after surgery. Because of his insistence to retest for an ongoing situation, he was able to find a new situation that needed attention and a necessary surgery was performed within a couple of weeks. He promptly spoke with an oncologist and a consultation was immediately set up after they spent a lot of time discussing my situation. Dr. Logan patiently explained the surgery to my family and me and called numerous times before the surgery with additional information. He always gave me cause to be as relaxed as possible. The surgery was performed laparoscopically and with a robot, two of his many areas of expertise. He followed up with my family just after surgery, called me the night of the surgery to check up on me, and then during the week once again to check on my recuperation. I am grateful that I found Dr. Logan.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I loved Dr Logan throughout my whole pregnancy. I thought he really seemed to care and I saw him almost exclusivly. Of course he was not on call when I delivered. I had problems after the birth, it was then that Dr Logan would not return my calls. After a week he finally called and basically just dismissed my problems that I would be fine. I really expected more from him and thought he was a caring doctor...but I was wrong. Don't think I will use this practice for my next baby.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Very helpful. He always knows what he is talking about and has helped me through 2 pregnancies

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Doctor Logan is incredible. He was recommended to me by a friend, and I don't want to go anywhere else. My employer changed insurance plans, but I am willing to pay out of pocket just to stick with him. I trust him that much. He performed surgery on me, and did an excellent job. He and his staff are friendly and understanding. He knows what he's doing and even encouraged me to go to webmd.com before my surgery to make sure I didn't find any information that he did not cover with me. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. David A. Logan's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1994)